Suppose You Come Home....

I remember the first time... In my senior year of college, Al and I had been sharing an off-campus apartment as well as Angie. Our agreement was that if the other was home, sex was to be in our individual bedroom. Angie was to be fully clothed (at least in a robe) outside of a bedroom. One night, a class was canceled because of the professor being sick. Not having anything else to do, I went back to the apartment. When I opened the door, Angie was "cowgirl" on Al with his hands on her breasts as their tounges danced while they kissed. I could see the root of Al's cock where it went into Angie. I said, "Sorry. Class canceled" and went on into my bedroom. Both Angie and Al later apologized for the surprise. As did I. It didn't change things much. Except Angie was a little freer in her nudity in the apartment. But, sex was still for the bedroom. either Al's or mine.

And, yes, it did turn me on to see Angie being fucked like that. When she apologized later, Al's cum was leaking down her left thigh...

-Rick.

Last edited:
Suppose you return home . . . and find your wife in the shower with her Black lover getting well fucked, what would you do?

That's the same position which used my wife Susie and her ex black boyfriend Axel to fuck under the shower, during their holidays in Rio (Brazil). I would be able to pay to watch them fucking in that position again.

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

Probably if I come home and my wife is giving a blowjob to our black friend
full

I would assist her sucking his black dick.
full

But if he doesn't wish to be sucked by another man (our black friend allowed me to do it twice), I would kiss my wife when she finished of suck his dick.
full

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

I would back up slow and start jerk in off watching my girl suck and fuck bbc.

Back