Suppose You Come Home....

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

I must say i realy wish that would happend for real.
I get so fucking horny when i think on that.

Suppose i come home to find my wife getting finaly what she deserve like this, moaning and pounding her ass against his body. I would be quit not to interupt them, get undressed and start wanking.....
tumblr_mwmlnrRFV81rn1oyso1_1280.jpg

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

Ask to join in

View attachment 13898

I would love to enter our home and hear my wife being pounded in our bedroom by a big black cock. I would lock the door quietly and sneak upstairs hoping the bedroom door was open so I could see her legs wide open as she was pounded on out bed. I would watch for a while before moving for a better view of him inside her.

Back