Suppose You Come Home....

Probably if I come home and my wife is giving a blowjob to our black friend
full

I would assist her sucking his black dick.
full

But if he doesn't wish to be sucked by another man (our black friend allowed me to do it twice), I would kiss my wife when she finished of suck his dick.
full
good boy....................

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

Enter and watch

Hello this is Rock, usually my wife Phyliss is the one on here answering questions and giving her opinions. My coming home to find Phyliss in bed with one or sometimes two black guys happened many times. A few times I would be home by myself and she would come in with a black guy in tow. They always headed for our bedroom and as far as I know there was never a unsatisfied black guy leave our house. A couple of time we would be home together and someone would knock on the door and it would be a black man wanting to fuck Phyliss. I am including a few pics of her and one of the guys I walked in on and the other she is on her knees sucking a guys cock that knocked on the door while I was home for lunch from work. That was the way I left them. Anyway if it happens to you don't get mad, don't let your male ego get in the way, just go with the flow and be glad your wife/girlfriend is able to get her sexual satisfaction that you can't give her.

Rock

Attachments

• 1205_006.jpg
    1205_006.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 1205_010.jpg
    1205_010.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 173
  • 1205_021.jpg
    1205_021.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 172
  • 0211_030.jpg
    0211_030.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 0211_013.jpg
    0211_013.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 176
  • C.JPG
    C.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 186
  • C&T2.JPG
    C&T2.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 200
Hello this is Rock, usually my wife Phyliss is the one on here answering questions and giving her opinions. My coming home to find Phyliss in bed with one or sometimes two black guys happened many times. A few times I would be home by myself and she would come in with a black guy in tow. They always headed for our bedroom and as far as I know there was never a unsatisfied black guy leave our house. A couple of time we would be home together and someone would knock on the door and it would be a black man wanting to fuck Phyliss. I am including a few pics of her and one of the guys I walked in on and the other she is on her knees sucking a guys cock that knocked on the door while I was home for lunch from work. That was the way I left them. Anyway if it happens to you don't get mad, don't let your male ego get in the way, just go with the flow and be glad your wife/girlfriend is able to get her sexual satisfaction that you can't give her.

Rock
Extremely hot pics and your wife does look so sexy getting blackened. I agree with you, don't let our male ego get in the way and be glad she can get the sexual satisfaction she needs and remains with you

What would you say if when you walked in the door and found this.
When you walk in the door and see your wifes pussy open and filled like that, knowing she already complained about your average dick that can't satisfy her you know what to do if you wan't your marriage to go on. Sit on your knees licking her out to show her you support her and ask her how it whas.

Back