Suppose You Come Home....

I have had that done to me, I came home for lunch and walk into the den and my wife was on her knees sucking off my coworker both were naked, I sat and watched them fuck and I did what any true cuck would do I cleaned her up and went back to work a happy man, and thanked my coworker for fucking her.

Suppose you receive a snapshot from a Black man of him fucking your wife in your bedroom . . . how would you respond?

The fact he has my number and my wife let him fuck her i suppose he is well known to us and know about my cuckold feelings. So I would answer him to treath her right and ask him please to give her what she realy need. Only thinking it's my wife in this picture at this time, make me hard and horny.

The fact he has my number and my wife let him fuck her i suppose he is well known to us and know about my cuckold feelings. So I would answer him to treath her right and ask him please to give her what she realy need. Only thinking it's my wife in this picture at this time, make me hard and horny.

I'll bet you'll be itching to cum in your pants.

Diden't expect the roofers would help her cooling down. But I sure love the show.
tumblr_ohi4nemo5e1vubxn1o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back