Suppose You Come Home....

My gf is really active and she takes on quite a few to. Best part is they all cum deep inside her. Mmmm
Susan has many friends but the real deal is she belongs to a mature group of white wives who really push the BBC / black sexual experience for white women. Her group began small but is much , much larger now as so many young white women are pursuing BBC and many young white couples chase after the black experience

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?
It would definitely be the last time certain people had sex. Thats cheating and unacceptable.

I would have to make sure they know I'm there and then leave the room and wait in the living room until they're done unless they told me to come in and watch. It's up to them to tell me if they want me to watch or not.
Its up to a stranger if you are aloud to watch your wife getting pounded in your own house? Really? Man card was taken away from you years ago. No man tells me what to do with my wife or what to do in my house.

Its up to a stranger if you are aloud to watch your wife getting pounded in your own house? Really? Man card was taken away from you years ago. No man tells me what to do with my wife or what to do in my house.
Don't think he meant it that way. Folks in this lifestyle understand some wives and some studs want undisturbed alone time.

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?
Id praise my woman being such good hot wife

Susan has many friends but the real deal is she belongs to a mature group of white wives who really push the BBC / black sexual experience for white women. Her group began small but is much , much larger now as so many young white women are pursuing BBC and many young white couples chase after the black experience
My wife needs a support group like that.

My wife needs a support group like that.
Not exactly YWCA but there are many of these womens groups now. Many husbands know the deal but not all. Wives are introduced to black men for sex. Often several different black men so the wives get experience with variety. Then they get to chose if they want to continue the sampling or if they prefer the same partner. Some wives have several black men they meet on a regular basis. Some prefer meeting new black men once they are established sexually

Back