Suppose You Come Home....

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

I would be happy for her.
If she fuck with another man it is because she needs it or because he huge attracts her sexual .
And finally, I would be a real Cuckold so it's my lucky day!
I would not disturb them particularly but try to get as close as possible to them.
I would probably standing wanking into the hall !

Here's a Confession a husband once wrote to me . . .

tumblr_nuv7osj2BJ1ugs45qo1_540.jpg

Dear Shango,

I recently came across your posts on Twitter, and wanted to reach out and tell you my story. I've been married for 6 years, to my beautiful "Barbie" wife. While talking about fantasies in our earlier years, she made mention to me of her desire to be a whore to BBC. The thought was erotic to me, and we kept talking about throughout our times together. The conversation was always during sex, and never was mentioned any other time. About 3 months went by, and I started to see a change in my wife. Our sex life was non-existent, and I could tell there was a change in her. When we did have sex, it was never intercourse, as she only allowed me to perform oral sex on her. I started to think that maybe, just maybe, something was going on outside our marriage.

I had gone out of town on business, and wanted to surprise my wife with an early return. I was supposed to return on Friday, but got back on Thursday. When I pulled up to the house, I noticed another vehicle that I've never seen before parked in the driveway. So, I parked my vehicle down the street. To be honest, my heart was racing at this moment, not knowing what I was about to walk into. I made it a point to walk in undetected. Our bedroom is situated where we can enter in multiple doors. As I walked up the steps, I heard moaning and slapping; I instantly became hard. At this point, no one knew I was in the house and I was able to get into our walk-in closet from the bedroom next door, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My beautiful, blonde wife, was having a threesome with two black men. I almost came in my pants as I was sitting there in disbelief, but excited at the same time. Both men were using her at will. I also noticed that neither one was using a condom. I sat there for over an hour, and I loved every minute of it. I snuck out of the house, and ended up staying in a local hotel for that evening.

Dear Shango,

I recently came across your posts on Twitter, and wanted to reach out and tell you my story. I've been married for 6 years, to my beautiful "Barbie" wife. While talking about fantasies in our earlier years, she made mention to me of her desire to be a whore to BBC. The thought was erotic to me, and we kept talking about throughout our times together. The conversation was always during sex, and never was mentioned any other time. About 3 months went by, and I started to see a change in my wife. Our sex life was non-existent, and I could tell there was a change in her. When we did have sex, it was never intercourse, as she only allowed me to perform oral sex on her. I started to think that maybe, just maybe, something was going on outside our marriage.

I had gone out of town on business, and wanted to surprise my wife with an early return. I was supposed to return on Friday, but got back on Thursday. When I pulled up to the house, I noticed another vehicle that I've never seen before parked in the driveway. So, I parked my vehicle down the street. To be honest, my heart was racing at this moment, not knowing what I was about to walk into. I made it a point to walk in undetected. Our bedroom is situated where we can enter in multiple doors. As I walked up the steps, I heard moaning and slapping; I instantly became hard. At this point, no one knew I was in the house and I was able to get into our walk-in closet from the bedroom next door, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My beautiful, blonde wife, was having a threesome with two black men. I almost came in my pants as I was sitting there in disbelief, but excited at the same time. Both men were using her at will. I also noticed that neither one was using a condom. I sat there for over an hour, and I loved every minute of it. I snuck out of the house, and ended up staying in a local hotel for that evening.

The funny thing is that my wife does not have to hide it for me.
She just must go for it and make me a hapy husband withe a satisfied sexual wife.

Dear Shango,

Sounds very hot

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

I would love to join, but that would depend on what my lady's rules about this type situation.

I would love to come home and hear her with another man. My wife always brings her man over only when I am home and plays right in front of me. However, I would love to come home while she was making love to him. If so, I would wait outside the door and listen to all the beautiful sounds she makes when she is with him.

Back