Suppose You Come Home....

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?

View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

I would quietly enter sit and jerk off watching them

Hubby here................That is my all time fantasy that I want to happen. It would have to be set up as a surprise at a hotel room, but it is what I always ask for. Just text me telling me where to meet here and as I walk up to the door I hear the loud sounds of a Bull taking my wife good.

I would hope she would give me notice, would like to be there from the beginning but if that's something she would want me to walk into, would sure be a little freaked out but would get over it quickly and enjoy the show, maybe even get some head and let her have fun. I trust her. That's what this lifestyle is.

Won't most husbands love to sneak in and watch their wives in action?

Always a good show and always great sex for Susan. Nothing so good as watching Susan enjoy some young BBC pumping and stretching her white pussy giving her wonderful orgasms and filling her with lots of his cum. Awesome to see how Virile and such stamina in these young black men. Obvious why we see more of this now

She did that a couple times at first then told me later. That was years ago, there has been a few occasions since then. I'd received "heads up" hints or texts. She'd tell me about it later. the first time it was very late and the windows were open. Heard her before getting inside. I was turned on hearing her and intrigued to just listen as she wasn't aware I was home. After I had told her about eavesdropping on her with this black guy, I think she lost any concerns. Eventually hearing about it later stopped. I soon after finally saw the wife get fucked hard by a black FB. Twice my size it seemed.

Last edited:
Won't you love to hide in the closet and watch your wife and her lover fuck?

But of course ! Beats watching TV or some Video you have seen 5 times already. Always great to see a BBC going deep in Susans pussy. Such a turn on to watch him cum inside her. But the absolute best is watching susan have so many orgams. She is always so washed out after so many orgams from a visit from of one of her boyfriends

My husband came home to me getting fucked many times and since he knew I would pretty much have sex with most any clean black guy that would ask, he was always discreet. He would keep his distance so to speak and never interrupted or bothered us while we were having sex. I always liked for him to clean my pussy with his tongue after we were finished.
Phyliss

Back