Suppose You Come Home....

Yes told me to stay on the floor and keep my mouth shut as he was going to fini S's have screwing my wife
I can only imagine how aroused your wife was after his display of dominance over you. She might have not wanted you to get beat but I'm sure she got all the more turned on by his manly behavior. You were probably aroused as well.

She was my wife of just 6-7 months only 19 when I caught them, she didn't want me hurt but he made a point to tell me this wasn't the first time he had her white married pussy, she was willing to do and say whatever he wanted.

She was my wife of just 6-7 months only 19 when I caught them, she didn't want me hurt but he made a point to tell me this wasn't the first time he had her white married pussy, she was willing to do and say whatever he wanted.
Were you hard after he put you in your place?

Yes he told to use the NEW word as lot telling her a filthy one was getting married white pushy and she was crying out she loved black cock, and she was his white N lover he made her his slut.
Are you sure you didn't cum in your pants?

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

Has happened a few times so we have a code now so I dont interrupt the festivities . I know most of her friends and "strangers" are not permitted ( another agreement we have ) . She is always grateful for the courtesy I show her when she is entertaining her friends.

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

Join in

My gf friend has her own apartment and I fantasize about going over after work and walking in on her and a couple of black guys on the couch. One in her pussy and one in her mouth. Or finding her in the bedroom getting ready for a good fucking.

Back