Suppose You Come Home....

I´m going inside and join, with my wife and his bull. I'll be at the service of the bull, if he is black.

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?
If I come home and find the same scene from that picture, probably I would encourage them to continue doing what they are doing. Perhaps I would offer myself to assist my wife in her blowjob, just to let him know that I'm subordinate before him.
If they asked me to go away, then I would sit where I could watch them

Walking in and telling the black guy and your wife to stop is not a good idea if you don't want to get your butt beat, won't make that mistake again .

the wife and I play that game all the time she will call a friend to come over saying am out i'll go down the street and wait he show up i'll give them time to start playing then I run in saying what the hell going on here it not the look on my face it the look on his that make it so much fun then I join in .........

My wife's bulls have complete access to her pussy weather i'm there or not. Several times i've walked in on one of their fuck sessions and I did the only logical thing a guy can do.............I grabbed my camera
He was already between her legs and I heard them grunting from the stairs as I entered.
upload_2015-7-14_19-22-26.png
The first thing that was apparent was she wasn't dressed for sex, she was wearing an old house dress which told me he had dropped by unexpected but not disappointed.
The next thing I realized was I didn't know this guy. Later she introduced him as a pen pal from an interracial sex site. And not only didn't I know him, they were fucking bareback..
upload_2015-7-14_19-25-8.png
Dispite not knowing him, he was nice enough to spread her legs so I could watch him fuck her
upload_2015-7-14_19-26-57.pngupload_2015-7-14_19-28-6.png
He posed after he came inside my wife
upload_2015-7-14_19-29-0.pngupload_2015-7-14_19-29-55.png
full of his seed

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

get my cock out and start wanking

I'd silently walk towards the door and look at them through the keyhole or somehow else not to interrtupt them and to find out what's happening. I hope there will be couple of black guys enjoying my beautiful gf's holes and satisfying her desires. I'd patiently wait outside watching them through the small slit between a door and the wall. However if they'd notice me, I'll try to do anything to make their time comfortable.

Anyone who has checked my profile knows I am a slut. I having been trying to get my girl to be a slut so if I came home to her getting railed I would be screaming praise the Lord and then try to jump in or watch. Depends if it is a hot scene.

It is my ultimate fantasy to catch my wife with a lover. I would silently leave and return later after they are done. Start chatting with the wife and ask how her day was. As she tells me avoiding the fact she is freshly fucked, I would hug her from behind and start necking with her feeling her up. Then to take her right there and lick her cream pie telling her I heard everything she was doing and tell her never to stop. Them I would fuck her as long as I could but it would be short the first time since I would be so turned on

Walking in and telling the black guy and your wife to stop is not a good idea if you don't want to get your butt beat, won't make that mistake again .
Did he pound your ass just like he did your wife's Chip? Did you have a little stiffy while he beat you?

Back