Suppose You Come Home....

Largely depends on how far along they were. close to the end..I
'd watch or listen in..near the middle mebbe see if she wanted company

What if the brother gets done with her, then goes out to retun an hour later with some more friends?
I once had a boyfriend who didn't know about my needs....walked in horrified at the sounds coming from our apartment, not sure what to think. The bull ordered him to sit down and shut up, which he did....after he finished he told my boyfriend I was not allowed to get dressed, he was coming back with friends.
After he left, the boyfriend cried a little, but when he thought he saw me reach for some clothes, he blurted out "no! He said that's not allowed!", lol

That's a fine answer, white boi. Might keep you around to take pictures of the slut wife for me to post online at my blog afterwards!
Hey... we are getting real close... we are texting someone that we first responded to on this site... I would love to watch our BBC bull and you take her while I take pics... She would love it too....

It'd be even better if as the hubby arrives, the bull immediately calls out to him and tells him to come down on his knees and clean his shaft.

View attachment 89040
I am hoping my BBC bull will take his cock out from time to time and tell me to taste my wife cum off his cock.. and then to clean her when he is done... and hopefully have seconds while I and my wife get the BBC hard to take her again.....

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?
Give her my 100% support... & service her & her Blk Bull in Any Way They Plz... & Thank Him for Given Her what i Cannot...

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

In this case, I'd rather not disturb them. I quietly go to the kitchen and i cook coffee for them

View attachment 13898

I'd let her continue, sit back and watch, then clean out her freshly fucked pussy of all that BBC seed!!

Back