Suppose You Come Home....

First of all my wife just isn't into this. However, having said that, if I walked in and she was having sex with another guy, I'm there! Move over babe, I want to share it all...

You ever tried convincing her otherwise?

I had dropped subtle hints several times in the past. She's become a very religious woman over the years and is definitely not interested. I'd love to find a local woman around my age that is looking for someone to cuck.

I had dropped subtle hints several times in the past. She's become a very religious woman over the years and is definitely not interested. I'd love to find a local woman around my age that is looking for someone to cuck.

Religion. Such a distracting thing!

I would be very pleasantly surprised. I would go to my wife and kiss her and thank her for fulfilling one of my dreams. I would introduce myself to the black man and thank him for fucking my wife and making her happy. I would ask him if he would like a *******. I would then stand by watch and take pics.

I would be very pleasantly surprised. I would go to my wife and kiss her and thank her for fulfilling one of my dreams. I would introduce myself to the black man and thank him for fucking my wife and making her happy. I would ask him if he would like a *******. I would then stand by watch and take pics.

Yes, that's another good answer, white boi. And while you'll be doing all of this, you'll take your time going about your duty as quiet as possible.

Back