Suppose You Come Home....

tumblr_oebbyiGNH71vhoyheo1_500.gif

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

What would you most likely do?

I want to see this so fucking much . I get so horny so i feel crazy

I would open the door enough that I could see them at it then take out my cock and jerk off which would only take a few seconds of listening to her moaning
I would wait for them to finish and walk into the room and thank him for giving my wife just what she had been needing for some time

Suppose you come home early from work and as you enter your home, you start to hear a lot of moaning and pounding. Your heart drops because you know your spouse is most likely having sex with someone inside.

Do you open the door and barge in, or do you walk away or sit out somewhere and wait ... Or do you go inside and join in?
View attachment 13898

I'd expect my hubby to get naked, and do 'clean-up' duty and make me cum.

View attachment 13898

Take a seat and enjoy

Back