Lild3m0nnn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
The urgent need to watch my strap pop in and out of a dripping boicunt, over and over while my breedingboi is whining and yelping every time I fuck my cock back into his poor swollen hole, maybe if I’m lucky he’ll even start crying and cumming, making me so desperate to ruin him that I call him a little slut for offering his pussy to thick cocks, he needs to be overstimulated and wrecked to teach him what happens to bois with such puffy warm breeding cunts, needs to learn that if he was born with a hole this perfect, his owner has the responsibility to fuck and breed and stuff and abuse it, so he can whimper all he wants but I’m going to keep pumping him and watch his cum gush out of his little cock, just to use it as lube for ramming my cock back in.

The urgent need to watch my strap pop in and out of a dripping boicunt, over and over while my breedingboi is whining and yelping every time I fuck my cock back into his poor swollen hole, maybe if I’m lucky he’ll even start crying and cumming, making me so desperate to ruin him that I call him a little slut for offering his pussy to thick cocks, he needs to be overstimulated and wrecked to teach him what happens to bois with such puffy warm breeding cunts, needs to learn that if he was born with a hole this perfect, his owner has the responsibility to fuck and breed and stuff and abuse it, so he can whimper all he wants but I’m going to keep pumping him and watch his cum gush out of his little cock, just to use it as lube for ramming my cock back in.
Amazing

One of the hottest things I've ever read.

Iam availablmost dayse

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406_025251_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406_025251_Gallery.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 122
i wish you would have said his lil clitty

I’ve had several women peg or fist me. I enjoy being dominated like that. Additionally a woman who is verbally abusive forces me to serve bbc or bwc is a big turn on too. I love that there are dominant women out there like you.

Goddamn that's hot. Love to see a sexy assertive lady ready to dominate better than majority of men.

Настоятельная необходимость смотреть, как мой ремешок выскакивает и выходит из капающего члена, снова и снова, в то время как мой размножающийся парень скулит и визжит каждый раз, когда я трахаю свой член обратно в его бедную распухшую дырочку, может, если мне повезет, он даже начнет плачет и кончает, заставляя меня так отчаянно разрушить его, что я называю его маленькой шлюхой за то, что он предлагает свою киску толстым членам, его нужно чрезмерно стимулировать и разрушать, чтобы научить его тому, что происходит с парнем с такими пухлыми теплыми пиздами для размножения, нужно учиться что если он родился с такой идеальной дыркой, то его владелец несет ответственность за то, чтобы трахаться, размножаться, прочее и злоупотреблять ею, так что он может хныкать сколько угодно, но я буду продолжать качать его и смотреть, как его сперма вытекает из его маленький член, просто чтобы использовать его как смазку для моего члена обратно.
Sounds great!photo_2023-01-28_01-18-531.jpg

Damn where ya from mommy

you can peg me mmmm

Sign me up

Wow. I wish my wife was like you.

Back