The urgent need to watch my strap pop in and out of a dripping boicunt, over and over while my breedingboi is whining and yelping every time I fuck my cock back into his poor swollen hole, maybe if I’m lucky he’ll even start crying and cumming, making me so desperate to ruin him that I call him a little slut for offering his pussy to thick cocks, he needs to be overstimulated and wrecked to teach him what happens to bois with such puffy warm breeding cunts, needs to learn that if he was born with a hole this perfect, his owner has the responsibility to fuck and breed and stuff and abuse it, so he can whimper all he wants but I’m going to keep pumping him and watch his cum gush out of his little cock, just to use it as lube for ramming my cock back in.
Sounds wonderful! 😁

The urgent need to watch my strap pop in and out of a dripping boicunt, over and over while my breedingboi is whining and yelping every time I fuck my cock back into his poor swollen hole, maybe if I’m lucky he’ll even start crying and cumming, making me so desperate to ruin him that I call him a little slut for offering his pussy to thick cocks, he needs to be overstimulated and wrecked to teach him what happens to bois with such puffy warm breeding cunts, needs to learn that if he was born with a hole this perfect, his owner has the responsibility to fuck and breed and stuff and abuse it, so he can whimper all he wants but I’m going to keep pumping him and watch his cum gush out of his little cock, just to use it as lube for ramming my cock back in.
Wow, baby, sign me up

I'd let you dyke it out with me and take me to pound town🥰

IMG_6565.jpeg
Mmm bend me over Mistress! Lock me in chastity for eternity and make sure I stay limp forever! Train me to take your strapon like a good slut and stretch out my boipussy that you are going to be whoring out as you please!

Attachments

• 2019-03-07 05.27.43.jpeg
    2019-03-07 05.27.43.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6573.jpeg
    IMG_6573.jpeg
    912.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 2023-11-28 17.05.40.jpeg
    2023-11-28 17.05.40.jpeg
    870.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5221.jpeg
    IMG_5221.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5978.jpeg
    IMG_5978.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 10775835440_IMG_4333.jpeg
    10775835440_IMG_4333.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 10775828384_IMG_4343.jpeg
    10775828384_IMG_4343.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
Could I talk to you

I hope you get what you want 😍

Please train me I'm all yours I want to be bred I have a virgin pussy it's never been touched I'm looking to give control over to somebody I will turn my manhood over to you give you complete control over me I will even come to you if you wish have a very very small little sissy clitty I could not satisfy my girlfriend anymore she wants me to get training for her new black lover he is moving into the bedroom and I am moving into the spare room here's my number please give me a call +1-585-683-4562 she wants me totally trained and feminized she does not care what it cost she does not like to suck cock this will be my new role getting her lover nice and hard for her please give me a call back sooner the better thank you

That's so hot mommy....I'd fucking worship you and serve you....I may have a tiny lil clit of a micropenis, but I have a big thicc booty and I am dedicated to my goddess.

Back