Straight, gay, bisexual

Straight, gay, bisexual refers to real women and real men. Cuck can be it all at once. Cuck or even more sissy are not real men (sissy isn't even at all) so licking a wife can be a straight act but also a lesbian act (sissy).

Most cuck iuma blocked male sexuality (erection and orgasm are prevented by a chastity cage) In that case, sucking a penis or having sex with a bull is not a homosexual act.

With sissies it is even more drastic. They mostly have small limp clitty incapable of sex and enjoyment. Their masculinity is almost zero (in castrated sissies it is zero), they dress like women, it is difficult that their sex with a bull can be treated as a homosexual act.

In cuckold marriage and cuckold world straight, gay bisexual has a completely different meaning, so ignore stereotypes. Have sex with everyone you want the way you want. Enjoy without thinking about whether that act is straight, gay or bisexual.
It is not gay if she is a bottom sissy

Ich hatte sowieso in meiner Jugend nur mit Männern SEX,weil ich mich für meinen kleinen schämte!!
Erste Frau mit 18,aber auch gleich MMF angefangen,weil es mit meinem kleinen nicht ging SIE zu befriedigen!!
So ist es heute immer noch!!

Even growing up i didn’t think of myself as gay, I have great relations with girls just never actual penetration sex. Real men have done me many many time over my life and ofcourse I’ve sucked them forever. But thought of a gay bar looking for some Dick never was my thing. Usaully friends of a girl I was friends with or whatever. But never have I actually fucked a girl with my Dick. I just like powerfull guys I guess. I am more sissy than man in bed for sure

It is almost impossible for us to agree any more than we do. So well said. Let's lose the labels and enjoy what this lifestyle is all about..pleasure. what happens behind closed doors.... stays behind closed doors.
This is the best thread I’ve seen by far for those truly in the lifestyle. I’ve lived a label as basically all the rest of us my entire life. I’ve watched my wife have sex, most multiple times, with 17 different black men the past few months. I’m finally coming to terms with the fact that every single time I’ve watched I’ve thought about sucking and getting fucked by the bbc that’s in front of me pleasuring my wife. Somehow I justified licking cum off my wife or eating her out with it inside as ok but the other stuff not ok.

On two occasions my wife has asked me if I wanted to suck a guy’s dick. Both times I said no out pride even though she has said numerous times over that she wants me to. The last time was with her two bi friends who have been in a relationship for a long time. We have great chemistry as my wife’s known them a while and would frequently have three ways with them before we met. I was so close and was really persuaded by my wife who was begging me to do it. We’re having a night out with them and others Saturday and am going to follow through with both our desires.

As for the comment later in where a member posted about being called a faggot. I’m not very imposing with opinion but that’s completely unacceptable. We have an understanding that nothing like that will ever occur or be acceptable and I suggest you do the same based on your reaction. Yes there’s the life and roll playing aspect to this game but your reaction tells me it’s not ok. I suggest you make your wife the boss and have her assume that roll, not some disrespectful outsider who should consider himself lucky to be there.

Once one knows you’ll let him fuck you like that you’ll stay fucked. He’ll tell all the friends know where they can get ith

I am gay now, (thinking I always was) I love dick more than anything now. I have ate pussy in the past 10 years but not put my little dick in anyone much less a female. I started out with a girl friend , I evolved very quickly to becoming a secret piece of ass to a small group of men, then that group grew. Eventually each girlfriend I ever had took the bull either in marriage or full time live in, even as I found new girl , it eventually happened again. I suck dick better and happier doing that than anything with a girl now. Many men have had my ass, I feel more comfortable and complete on a big black dick. I never would have thought I would be a bitch for ever, but it seems to be my life, and it’s a good life

Last edited:
Back