Straight, gay, bisexual

Nikol

Female
Straight, gay, bisexual refers to real women and real men. Cuck can be it all at once. Cuck or even more sissy are not real men (sissy isn't even at all) so licking a wife can be a straight act but also a lesbian act (sissy).

Most cuck iuma blocked male sexuality (erection and orgasm are prevented by a chastity cage) In that case, sucking a penis or having sex with a bull is not a homosexual act.

With sissies it is even more drastic. They mostly have small limp clitty incapable of sex and enjoyment. Their masculinity is almost zero (in castrated sissies it is zero), they dress like women, it is difficult that their sex with a bull can be treated as a homosexual act.

In cuckold marriage and cuckold world straight, gay bisexual has a completely different meaning, so ignore stereotypes. Have sex with everyone you want the way you want. Enjoy without thinking about whether that act is straight, gay or bisexual.

Straight, gay, bisexual refers to real women and real men. Cuck can be it all at once. Cuck or even more sissy are not real men (sissy isn't even at all) so licking a wife can be a straight act but also a lesbian act (sissy).

Most cuck iuma blocked male sexuality (erection and orgasm are prevented by a chastity cage) In that case, sucking a penis or having sex with a bull is not a homosexual act.

With sissies it is even more drastic. They mostly have small limp clitty incapable of sex and enjoyment. Their masculinity is almost zero (in castrated sissies it is zero), they dress like women, it is difficult that their sex with a bull can be treated as a homosexual act.

In cuckold marriage and cuckold world straight, gay bisexual has a completely different meaning, so ignore stereotypes. Have sex with everyone you want the way you want. Enjoy without thinking about whether that act is straight, gay or bisexual.
Well put

Nikol, I like the way you think. Any cuck of yours would be one lucky boi.

I am straight and love pussy but I can't stop thinking about suck cock and getting fucked in my hole so I went out there and got I sucked my first cock ever played with it fingered he hole fucked him in he's ass and I loved it he shot hes hot cum all over me I want more now

I am straight and love pussy but I can't stop thinking about suck cock and getting fucked in my hole so I went out there and got I sucked my first cock ever played with it fingered he hole fucked him in he's ass and I loved it he shot hes hot cum all over me I want more now
Well it seems that you are bisexual if you like both pussy and dick ******* 👊

Idk, if I was with a cuck couple and the husband puts a move on me as a straight man, knowing I'm straight, I'll punch them. Blk men arent a fetish

What would you consider a bull that wants to cuck? Are all bull's dominant? What are submissive males with big cocks?

Back