Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

Trolling dude who's pretending to be a woman. Yeah sure. Bitch please. And I'm gay but yet get pussy on a daily. Please hold up a picture with the date time to show us your a female. Cause I'm convinced that you're a guy who has stolen pictures from the net. And if you are a woman bitch your pathetic.

Pathetic is being an adult and NOT knowing when to use YOUR or YOU'RE.
o_O ?

Toldja you are dumb

If what you say is true then YES...you are in fact into the "swinger scene". The swing sites have actual verifications/certifications from other couples/single ladies. AND...you live in FLORIDA, which is the mecca of the IR/hotwife/swing scene. Does that mean you won't get stood up? NOPE. That ******* happens to EVERYONE. It is what it is. BUT....being one a paid site, with the afore mentionded verifications/certifications... means the odds of you getting stood up dramaticly decrease. IMHO.
I dont agree with that at all. Theres a much different vibe in the swinger scene than just being a slut looking for fun. And for one, Im not into girls so it kind of limits my options with swingers who are always looking for another girl for their wives/gfs

Im actually in a Ds relationship with my (white) master who encourages my slutty personality but doesnt involve himself in my extra curricular activities. Nor does he fool around with other women. So I pretty much get to do whatever as long as Im safe and not putting our family in danger.

And how many fucking times do I have to keep saying this - I WASNT STOOD UP - the guy was 50mins late to a date HE set up. My op was about my decision to leave after sticking around for 40mins waiting on him

Ive been stood up before and I get it ... Guys get cold feet or are bullshit artists - I only bitch about that to myself and consider it part of the downside of using free sites. And I met him on Blender, a vanilla dating app/site - we had voice talked, exchanged photos, etc, so we knew what we were getting. I only needed to meet him out to know he wasnt a creep.

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
I am a black man and I don't like to be late for anything. I am punctual for every occasion. I hate when people are putting every black person in that late for everything category. First of all the so call guy knew that he wasn't going to make it by 8pm he should have texted you way before to let you know that he wasn't going to make it to either reschedule or put it out to 9pm. I wouldn't have waited that long for anyone. I figured 15 minutes tops then I am gone. With him being a truck driver he knows about keeping schedule so he is full of *******???.

Well getting stood up is not a black thing - I just said black ppl are always late - which is why I stayed 40mins, expecting lateness

Some ppl are taking issue with that statement vs the guy not having his act together to show up at the time he TOLD ME TO BE THERE OR communicate he was running late
With you saying that statement you have experienced this before that black people are always late so why did you show up on time knowing this? You should not have shown up until at least 8:30pm if you are to believe that your statement is true? ?

Cammie is very likely a man, and this story is probably a made up one.
I agree something isn’t right about this. She/he/they lack the ability to understand that we agree being stood up is horrible and part of this lifestyle; while espousing their negative feelings about black men in general, is totally uncool. Sorry. Not buying it.
At some point a rational person would say, I’m sorry. What was I thinking? Clearly not all black men just this one date. Stuff happens. Learn how to deal with it as an adult and communicate better.

Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
You are too cute. You can have all the cock you want. If black guys are not fucking you ot playing "hard to get" maybe you should start trying big lating cock.

I'm a black male, always on time. The only times I'm not on time is when I have go where I really don't wanna go. When you generalize, you become a liar. Now that generalization is out of the way, You were well within your rights to leave. I hate waiting myself, 40 minutes seems like a year when you're waiting for someone to show up. Everyone in the bar ends up looking like the person you're waiting for and that sucks. Looking at your pictures, I wish I was the truck driver. I wouldn't have missed that date....

Hate I'm not in Dublin! I'd love to be on time!

I dont agree with that at all. Theres a much different vibe in the swinger scene than just being a slut looking for fun. And for one, Im not into girls so it kind of limits my options with swingers who are always looking for another girl for their wives/gfs

Im actually in a Ds relationship with my (white) master who encourages my slutty personality but doesnt involve himself in my extra curricular activities. Nor does he fool around with other women. So I pretty much get to do whatever as long as Im safe and not putting our family in danger.

And how many fucking times do I have to keep saying this - I WASNT STOOD UP - the guy was 50mins late to a date HE set up. My op was about my decision to leave after sticking around for 40mins waiting on him

Ive been stood up before and I get it ... Guys get cold feet or are bullshit artists - I only bitch about that to myself and consider it part of the downside of using free sites. And I met him on Blender, a vanilla dating app/site - we had voice talked, exchanged photos, etc, so we knew what we were getting. I only needed to meet him out to know he wasnt a creep.

Pathetic is being an adult and NOT knowing when to use YOUR or YOU'RE.
o_O ?

Toldja you are dumb
First off dumb ass you are is a way to describe someone like you are tall, short, a man, a bitch. And your is possessive your wallet, house, car, keys. I'm college educated dumb ass dont even try me with that *******. How pitiful you have to be as a person to be online pretending to be a woman when really you're a man behind a keyboard.

I agree something isn’t right about this. She/he/they lack the ability to understand that we agree being stood up is horrible and part of this lifestyle; while espousing their negative feelings about black men in general, is totally uncool. Sorry. Not buying it.
At some point a rational person would say, I’m sorry. What was I thinking? Clearly not all black men just this one date. Stuff happens. Learn how to deal with it as an adult and communicate better.
I wasnt stood up - he was 50mins late to a date HE set up. My original point is Im used to black guys being late so I stuck around longer than I normally would have to be gracious. Trust me, if it was a white guy or whoever I would have been gone in 20mins. This comes from YEARS of fucking guys or even just hanging out. Im the type of person who shows up early so ppl being late annoys me but Ive learned to accept it

"Black ppl time" is a real thing and if you were actually friends with enough black ppl, you'd be laughing along instead of saying Im hating.

With you saying that statement you have experienced this before that black people are always late so why did you show up on time knowing this? You should not have shown up until at least 8:30pm if you are to believe that your statement is true? ?
10-15mins late is no big deal - get a ******* and get a seat, hangout a little. 50mins is over the top tho, right?

Whatever - black ppl in general are ALWAYS late. You know it, I know it even comedians joke about it. Its the rare exception they arent. Im not trying to debate culture here so if u triggered by what non black ppl say then please start your own grievance thread somewhere else.

Im just saying that for the millionth time I was left waiting a very long time someplace while my "date", who gave me a specific place and time, was still making his way there 40mins later. I just want to hear from other ppl about what they think about it - should I have waited longer? Am I being too severe? Am i justified? Etc
totally justified. we have had it happen just a couple times. one we went all the way to him a bar he lives across the street from and he was late. we ended up leaving and he had to drive 45 mins to come to us an hour later lol.

I wasnt stood up - he was 50mins late to a date HE set up. My original point is Im used to black guys being late so I stuck around longer than I normally would have to be gracious. Trust me, if it was a white guy or whoever I would have been gone in 20mins. This comes from YEARS of fucking guys or even just hanging out. Im the type of person who shows up early so ppl being late annoys me but Ive learned to accept it

"Black ppl time" is a real thing and if you were actually friends with enough black ppl, you'd be laughing along instead of saying Im hating.

You literally sound so basic. Seriously. Please reread what you’ve written.
If you are always on time and it’s been your experience that the MEN you date are always late... what does that say about you?
Why are you accepting this type of behavior?
You sound desperate. Who waits that long for a stranger?
I would wait for a relative or friend who I know is on the way and delayed for a good reason BUT waiting to get screwed by a stranger...
then complaining. I think you’re getting the attention you seek but not how you expected.
I’m not hating, dear. I’m trying to shed light on your situation. Why are you expecting different results when you’re doing the same thing over and over again? You have the power to set boundaries. Just let them know... anyone/any ethnicity...that timeliness is important to you.
Oh and Yes I know a lot of black people.
I shared this with some of them and they were insulted as was I.
Make better choices in the future. I hope that you will look at black men as more than an opportunity to live out your fantasies... they are more than what you think.

If she really harbors these negative feelings about black men...
why is she sitting around
waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
OH YEAH for that BBC sigh lol
Seems a little contrived to me. Anyone would say to themselves, is it them or me?
She’s in control of her actions. So why sit like a bump on a log all night for people who are late?
If it’s happened time and again, wouldn’t she speak up about timeliness when arranging a meet?
Something’s not right.
I told someone a secret and they spilled the beans.
Am I mad at them or myself? If it was truly a secret I would have kept it to myself. I knew that she couldn’t carry water in a bucket but I told her anyway. Do I continue to tell her confidential thingsand expect a different outcome?
OF COURSE NOT.
Ok
I’m done with this topic. I don’t need to have the last word. Was trying to help her understand that she’s in control.

Back