Stood up again ... Actually showing up too late so I left the bar

CammieCummz

Female
Gold Member
Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?

They lie or play games or don't show up their famous for it
Well if you REALLY want to go there...
So are you supposed "white couples" who are as often as not just the man who's woman knows nothing about it, or a couple still in fantasy land getting off on pushing the "chat"... Which is for all intents and purposes, Lying...
I've been stood up by and flaked on by as many "couples" as you have "black men"...

I know your pain hun it goes both ways but it's even worse when a man stands a woman up wish we were closer a maybe a road trip is in order

First being a "Black guy", I am RARELY late so let's not do the racist "all black men are the same" *******... I am not saying you are, but We can do better than that here.
Second...i feel you.
Whatever - black ppl in general are ALWAYS late. You know it, I know it even comedians joke about it. Its the rare exception they arent. Im not trying to debate culture here so if u triggered by what non black ppl say then please start your own grievance thread somewhere else.

Im just saying that for the millionth time I was left waiting a very long time someplace while my "date", who gave me a specific place and time, was still making his way there 40mins later. I just want to hear from other ppl about what they think about it - should I have waited longer? Am I being too severe? Am i justified? Etc

Whatever - black ppl in general are ALWAYS late. You know it, I know it even comedians joke about it. Its the rare exception they arent. Im not trying to debate culture here so if u triggered by what non black ppl say then please start your own grievance thread somewhere else.

Im just saying that for the millionth time I was left waiting a very long time someplace while my "date", who gave me a specific place and time, was still making his way there 40mins later. I just want to hear from other ppl about what they think about it - should I have waited longer? Am I being too severe? Am i justified? Etc

Sound to me you are "RACIST!" Question why are even to on this site looking for black men with your stereotype of all black men or should I say black people? Just like saying I hate eating spinach, but I eat it anyway? Huh? Your opinion of black people Doesn't make any sense?

Last edited:
Supposed to meet a truck driver from my city on his way back from out of town who told me to meet him at a certain local bar at 8 - A Blender hookup - I showed up on time and ordered a ******* and at about 8:20 he admitted via text he was still 20 miles away! I told him if he wasnt at the bar by the time I was finished slow sipping my beer, I was leaving. At 8:40 I paid my tab and left. He called me to apologize and beg me to stay but I told him I dont wait around for guys who want pussy for free. Now Im home playing Wii in my panties, with a clean, shaved and wet pussy, while drinking.

Im not new to the game and always have a ton of time wasters (even from b2w members) so now Im pretty hard limit on waiting long times when u say ur going to be there.

I dont feel Im being unreasonable and I know black guys are ALWAYS late but still, 40mins and still not there? Thats just insulting. What are your thoughts?
If he’s a truck driver the road can be crazy, you could have flirted for a little longer maybe... I’m sure if while he’s hitting that shaved wet pussy he said he was cumin then came 20 minutes later you wouldn’t be mad... I get it though if you wait around for too long it looks desperate and you are from that..

Still waiting for when you and I can get together

First off no black people are not always late and if that's how you feel then don't fuck with us. Secondly just cause people joke about it doesn't make it true. Third you choose to meet with someone that could be real with you and it happens to everyone we all get stood up men and women. Got stood up by plenty of white women off this site. I just take it on the chin. That's like me saying oh all white blonde hair women are dumb miss me with that *******.

Last edited:
Back