Spending Valentines Day with my bull

plumpywife

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
I'm excited because this is the first time I'm spending Valentines Day with somebody else other than my husband. Hubby booked a hotel room for me and our bull, bought us flowers, chocolate, champagne and a gift for the bull and me. He's staying home of course but he helped me plan the evening, so he can stay out of chastity for once. I like to ******* him by not telling him details or sending pictures so his imagination can run wild lol.

He felt a little bit jealous seeing me so excited and from the fact that he never spent valentines with me like this in a hotel, but that makes me even more excited!

I've been seeing this current bull for a couple of months now and it's been such a hot experience so far. Just me knowing that my husband will be staying home like the pathetic bitch he is makes this even hotter 😘

I'm excited because this is the first time I'm spending Valentines Day with somebody else other than my husband. Hubby booked a hotel room for me and our bull, bought us flowers, chocolate, champagne and a gift for the bull and me. He's staying home of course but he helped me plan the evening, so he can stay out of chastity for once. I like to ******* him by not telling him details or sending pictures so his imagination can run wild lol.

He felt a little bit jealous seeing me so excited and from the fact that he never spent valentines with me like this in a hotel, but that makes me even more excited!

I've been seeing this current bull for a couple of months now and it's been such a hot experience so far. Just me knowing that my husband will be staying home like the pathetic bitch he is makes this even hotter 😘
Helping to plan the evening with Your Bull is his duty. No reason to stay out of chastity thought

Helping You to plan that evening with Your Bull is his duty. No reason for staying out of chastity thought.

Back