South Africa: Interracial Cuckolding mandatory yet?

my wife and i went to a glory hole in Capetown south Africa last year. it was awesome. my wife walked around the adult store for 30 min first flirting with the guys in the store. then made sure they saw her go into the glory hole booth. and wow the line was long! cum everywhereView attachment 1755521
how many cocks did she blow? and did she walk out with cum dripping off her face in front of everyone?

:)

I think with some it is about the exercise of power and authority t o take for themselves something previously forbidden, certainly that was the case in Zimbabwe. However in this case the mom told me that the older ******* was already willing and the younger got a few eyefuls over weeks before they started on her and she was brought to a high level of excitement before being mounted and was very excited about the whole thing
And the *******?

It was after
It was after apartheid. The first Truth and Reconciliation process had completed more or less rationally. The lady's husband was a white rascist pol;ice officer and survived that but the second Truth and Reconciliation process was less concerned with being seen to be correct. The lady knew her husband as a white police officer had not behaved all that well then one day her now husband's black police commander decided her husband was for interrogation.. The house was searched 'thoroughly' and her husband taken away under arrest.
Later the black police commander called back and asked if she wanted to see her husband again..and if so what was she prep[ared to do to save him.
She admitted that the resulting sex was both vigorous and forceful beyond anything that she had experienced with her loving caring husband and she could not her positive reaction. It continued every day and when her husband was released and brought home it was repeated in front of him. She was a bit shocked at her husbands now servile acceptance. Over the months that followed she said her two daughters and ******* were 'taken' and their home became the police commander's 'fun house' where be brought friends and followers to enjoy the fun. Over the age of consent...do you think a senior black police commander was concerned with such? The elder ******* was.
a picture for your story
mil.jpg

Everyone who was and is in this thread supporting it should just off themselves.

This is not an "extreme" racial fantasy, this is real life genocide you are encouraging against a defenseless minority.

Even the worst fabrications of what Apartheid was is nothing compared to what you are wanting and what actually does occasionally happen in South Africa.

Everyone who was and is in this thread supporting it should just off themselves.

This is not an "extreme" racial fantasy, this is real life genocide you are encouraging against a defenseless minority.

Even the worst fabrications of what Apartheid was is nothing compared to what you are wanting and what actually does occasionally happen in South Africa.

Some people on this website are just crazy, they can't separated real and virtual

Let me give my 10 cents worth. When we heard that apartheid was going to be abolished, I spoke to my wife about my fantasy of seeing her squirm under a lot of big black cocks (I was always submissive sexually to her white lovers, even more with any black male) and although she was apprehensive at first, she eventually gave in. The first black guy to have the honour of entering her was a guy named Charles, a mining engineer with a really big cock. He absolutely took control of her whole sex life and she was always ready and willing to open her legs for him, mostly I was not invited. She had around 10 black lovers, but the the political climate changed and attacks on white people rose to new heights. Sanity prevailed over lust for black cock and for the sake of safety, we stopped our crusade to please as many black cocks as we could. Killings are still rampant in South Afriica and it is really killing the interracial sex scene. There is a lot of us who will willingly offer our wife's wet and willing pussys to black cock but we can't risk it. South Africa just became too dangerous to pursue our dream of black cock submission. A real pity, since my wife was well underway to become a real slut for black cock and me an avid spectator.

The way i see it apartheid was wrong and somingthing had to be done about. But the truth is white South Africa voted for apartheid to end because they were the only ones in power to make that change not any other ethnic groups or political parties. This means that whites in South Africa wanted things to change! They wanted a multi racial social structure! Whites knew back in the 1990 that they would have to integrate into the new system! In retrospect they voted knowingly that one day there daughters and wifes was going to be influenced by interracial relationships! So some people can cry all they want about the crime and this and that but in the end it doesn't matter because the future of South Africa will be an integrated interracial sistem where white and black will mix and become one! The only problem is that political parties doesnt seem to inforce the changes that the people voted for in the first place long ago! I think it is time the government of South Africa start mandating interracial sex and relationships!

Regardless of sexual attraction, some black and white women and men are attracted to the other party!White woman-black man and black woman-white man have romantic and sexual relationships and it is natural and exciting!

The way i see it apartheid was wrong and somingthing had to be done about. But the truth is white South Africa voted for apartheid to end because they were the only ones in power to make that change not any other ethnic groups or political parties. This means that whites in South Africa wanted things to change! They wanted a multi racial social structure! Whites knew back in the 1990 that they would have to integrate into the new system! In retrospect they voted knowingly that one day there daughters and wifes was going to be influenced by interracial relationships! So some people can cry all they want about the crime and this and that but in the end it doesn't matter because the future of South Africa will be an integrated interracial sistem where white and black will mix and become one! The only problem is that political parties doesnt seem to inforce the changes that the people voted for in the first place long ago! I think it is time the government of South Africa start mandating interracial sex and relationships!

Making interracial relations compulsory can be counterproductive because it is as dictatorial as violent separation of species!It is always the middle way that leads to enlightenment!The Buddha was already aware of th!!

Back