Soo i decided to only have black mens baby.. what family situations work the best?

So I recently decided that I only want to have black men's babys. Both my bulls and others. Is having my bull move in, sharing a bed with him and moving my hubby to the spare bedroom the best way to have a stable household even if my hubby will be doing all the work? If a stranger gets me pregnant should I let him know?? What's best for raising children in this kind of family??
That’s one lucky bull I wish I was him

So I recently decided that I only want to have black men's babys. Both my bulls and others. Is having my bull move in, sharing a bed with him and moving my hubby to the spare bedroom the best way to have a stable household even if my hubby will be doing all the work? If a stranger gets me pregnant should I let him know?? What's best for raising children in this kind of family??
Yes spare room and in chastity!!

😂😂😂

Back