Soo i decided to only have black mens baby.. what family situations work the best?

So I recently decided that I only want to have black men's babys. Both my bulls and others. Is having my bull move in, sharing a bed with him and moving my hubby to the spare bedroom the best way to have a stable household even if my hubby will be doing all the work? If a stranger gets me pregnant should I let him know?? What's best for raising children in this kind of family??

So I recently decided that I only want to have black men's babys. Both my bulls and others. Is having my bull move in, sharing a bed with him and moving my hubby to the spare bedroom the best way to have a stable household even if my hubby will be doing all the work? If a stranger gets me pregnant should I let him know?? What's best for raising children in this kind of family??
Is your husband actually a man because I’d throw my wife the hell out if she said stupid things like this

As a queen of spade that’s not verified and won’t be either cuz I think it’s bullshit
I have a baby from my first bull !!!
and it didn’t change anything !!! He is loved by my husband and family like my other children so do I encourage it absolutely do
Why would anyone want to have another man’s baby and what kind of a man would stay with a wife who would do it, you are either a bs artist or a terrible wife

Any situation your ass ain’t involved in.

Are you still looking for a Black Bull? I’m new to Vancouver, WA

Sono single. Penso che questa sia la migliore situazione familiare per rimanere incinta da uomini di colore. No maritino, non c'è bisogno di litigare, non c'è bisogno di chiedere il permesso.
Ezzel szemben egy lányt szeretnék feleségül venni azzal a kifejezett megegyezéssel, hogy terhes marad a BBC-től.

Back