Some Ways For Us To Assist And Serve The Black Man

In my opinion the black man ought to be in the wifes bed and hubby on the floor.The black man should have first say about what goes on in the white couples home and control the husband along with the wife.

That's just about it, white boi. A lot more white couples ought to be waking up to that realisation.

One Small Dick:

I appreciate you reading the story. I'm not so proud as to not repeat for everyone that Janet insisted I swallow my semen when I came in her mouth...she would kiss me and I would swallow it. Bear in mind, I didn't like it, at first. She began by sallivating into my mouth as I lay back upon our bed. Then, came the real thing. If I happened to ejaculate in her vagina she would sit on my face or we would sixty-nine with her on top of me and I ate my semen out of her.

What you read with Kevin was true and it was at a club called Kempi's in the basement of the Intercontinental Hotel on the North Dallas Toll Road. Our entire relationship changed after that. We were in Mexico and we had our two morning tank dive and were having lunch at Ernestos, which is still there, when Janet told me, "from that time forward I would swallow my own cum; more cum than I'd ever dreamed of." That wouldn't be too hard as I had never dreamed of swallowing my own cum. Before we returned to Dallas I was swallowing my cum which she saved m for me in her mouth.

When I asked her if she planned on calling Kevin when we returned to Dallas she would ask me if I wanted her to? I would ask her if she thought he'd forgotten her? She would smile and say, "No." She would ask me if I wanted her to call him? Then she would look at the huge bulge in my shorts or jeans. That told her all she needed to know.

When she had sex with Roger, who we'd known at an alternative nightclub where we were all members Roger told me, "If I wanted him to fuck Janet, I'd have to suck him off first." I thought tough *******, that's not happening. Then I heard Janet say, "Charlie kneel in front of Roger and suck his dick, now! I want him to fuck me." I got on my hands and knees and very ineptly began sucking his dick, but I got better. He had my head in a vice like grip and he held the back of my head as he began to fuck my mouth.

That accomplished several things. It loosened Janet up watched her husband sucking off the black man she wanted to fuck her. As a result she felt free to do whatever she wanted with Roger. Secondly, it humiliated the hell out of me and made me look like a faggot (sorry if I offened anyone). Everyone was naked and we were in our master bedroom and I got an erection sucking his big black dick, which was humiliating. Finally, since I'd sucked him off and swallowed his cum he was able to fuck Janet for an hour and seven minutes without cumming.

Now, I suck any black man's dick who fucks Janet and I clean her up and then suck their cock again so they can fuck her again. Since she is bisexual she sees nothing wrong with me doing that.

There, I've said it,

Charlie
There is nothing wrong with you servicing a superior Black man who is with your wife. It's the proper way for you too show your respect and appreciation for him showing your wife a wonderful experience. Way to go !

Back