some advice, cold feet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, figured I found the right place 2 ask for this kind of advice!
So, a little over a year ago, my wife and I decided we'd judgement free, do each other's fantasy. I got 2 go first, and I asked for anal sex, which we never did and it was granted. Then, my wife, as you might have guesses, said she wanted 2 be fucked by a black guy... I realized after, my request might have been a little tame... Anyway, a few months later, after a lot of talking, we create a dating profile on okcupid, and say we're a couple with this fantasy. She agreed I'd have 2 be there. I swear in less than 48 hours there's easily 40 messages. She picks her favorite and in just a couple days, we set up a no strings attached date at a hotel a city over, where this guy is from. Now I'm not actually in 2 watching so much, my reason for being there is 2 make sure she's safe. The guy is younger, 22, my wife 26, he seems a little immature in person, my wife doesn't care. We had ground rules in place beforehand, no openmouthed kissing, must wear condom, nothing rough... The guy was very polite I suppose, and my wife enjoyed it. I was bothered at first, but it was hot watching her so turned on... i should mention our sex is at least as good, just i'm not black. Afterwards, she thanks me and told me she thought I wouldn't go through with it. Our sex life improved a bit and she even offered anal every now and then. We barely mentioned the encounter after and she seems over it. Somewhere inbetween we stopped using birth control and were semi trying 2 get pregnant. A few months ago, she gets pregnant, we're happy. We start having lots of sex, I even find myself unable 2 keep up some days, but I'm thrilled. A couple weeks ago, she tells me that she was thinking about doing her fantasy properly, when i asked, she said it didn't really count because of the condom and her fantasy was actually 2 have sex the way we do, where i finish inside her... when I tell her that's cheating, she brings up all the anal we've had, how horny she's been and the one or two times I did't give her what she wanted. She said now that she's pregant, we don't have to worry once the guy is tested... obviously. I'm wondering if there aare any other guys with similar experiences... where it isn't the guy's kink, and it's this extreme... she wants 2 fuck a guy unprotected and let him come inside her. She tells me I don't have to be there... but that's a bluff... I don't want 2 be a jerk and forbid her... I really wasn't bothered by the way things happened that first time, but this request has bothered me quite a bit... is that fair? is there really a difference at this point? Any advice or opinions are wecome! Cheers

(Edit: when I said “cheating” I meant cheating our agreement, not infidelity.)

Last edited:
So I am familiar with the term of course. I was saying that referring to just a “bbc” makes me think people are chasing that element alone, focusing on that one aspect? When I talk about what she wanted she was referring to a “black guy” and she was referring to not having ever been with one and yeah she finds (some) of them hot, she does not go on about their dicks. Maybe that’s just her. I asked her about it - whether she’d prefer my dick on a black guy who fucks her or a black dick on me when I fuck her, and she picked the black guy with my dick... for the sake of a “perfect fantasy”. But now that she’s done it, she prefers me... lol, yeah she has to because she’s my wife. I told her my “perfect fantasy” would be two of her fucking me or two of me fucking her... I won ;)
. Yes fufilling many fantasys. With Susan , it is the youthful exhuberance of the young black men as well as their sexual abilities and capabilities. These young black men truly enjoy sex with white women and the women do notice the spark in their eye and especially married mature white women who do this on a regular basis like Susan. The young black men soon learn that these women do have a special appreciation for the attention and the sex. Perhaps because there is less sex with the husbands or perhaps the women are reliving the sexual passions when they were much younger.

. Yes fufilling many fantasys. With Susan , it is the youthful exhuberance of the young black men as well as their sexual abilities and capabilities. These young black men truly enjoy sex with white women and the women do notice the spark in their eye and especially married mature white women who do this on a regular basis like Susan. The young black men soon learn that these women do have a special appreciation for the attention and the sex. Perhaps because there is less sex with the husbands or perhaps the women are reliving the sexual passions when they were much younger.
At what age did you two guys start?

At what age did you two guys start?
. Susan was in her twenties when she had her first sex with a black man. She was introduced at a party that began as a cookout with some wives and some young men. At first the sex part was carefully disguised and it just seemed like a cookout and pool party. Later in the evening , the wives paired up with the men and soon there was lots of sex. Some of the wives were more experienced and exchanged partners. Sometimes several times.

. Susan was in her twenties when she had her first sex with a black man. She was introduced at a party that began as a cookout with some wives and some young men. At first the sex part was carefully disguised and it just seemed like a cookout and pool party. Later in the evening , the wives paired up with the men and soon there was lots of sex. Some of the wives were more experienced and exchanged partners. Sometimes several times.

Wow, who organizes these things?
I tried but I wasn't able to message you, I think your profile is locked or something.

Wow, who organizes these things?
I tried but I wasn't able to message you, I think your profile is locked or something.
. Back then , and perhaps today too, it was the women. Husbands were away and it was time to play. This was years when this was very taboo but very happening in certain social groups. Now , just more common and more public too. Perhaps its the new freedoms women feel they have. And the new independance. Many more women employed outside the home. Many more women are self employed and have their own businesses. Gives them lots of power and freedom in their lives. They tend to pick and choose more including men for sex

. Back then , and perhaps today too, it was the women. Husbands were away and it was time to play. This was years when this was very taboo but very happening in certain social groups. Now , just more common and more public too. Perhaps its the new freedoms women feel they have. And the new independance. Many more women employed outside the home. Many more women are self employed and have their own businesses. Gives them lots of power and freedom in their lives. They tend to pick and choose more including men for sex

I guess that's probably it.
Feel free to message me if you can.

Bareback or not seems irrelevant at this point. Your wife has been fucked by a black man. She's pregnant so what difference does it make if he cums in a condom or her pussy? The only caveat would be to make very sure he is STD free. Some STD's can cause serious problems with the pregnancy

Bareback or not seems irrelevant at this point. Your wife has been fucked by a black man. She's pregnant so what difference does it make if he cums in a condom or her pussy? The only caveat would be to make very sure he is STD free. Some STD's can cause serious problems with the pregnancy
. Always true. Yet seems like more white women are now breeding black babies. We know six women who are recently pregnant or have had new babies by black men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back