So, White Pussy is the Best?

I’m genuinely curious about this. I see non-stop that obviously black men have the best and biggest cocks but what about pussy? Does that mean white woman have the best pussy; all vaginas are different after all.

I do see Asians in the hotwife/cuck style rarely but have never personally seen a black hotwife.

Thoughts?

For me Persian pussy is the best and the rarest, second are slim fit light skinned black ladies. For some reason they are super tight and boy do they know how to kiss. They also seem to have a thing for showers.

To be honest I put it at this. If you want a woman to fuck you meaning put in some work on your dick that would make you holla you have to go with Black and Latinas. They just know how to ride swirl twist vibrate clap levitate and do some extraterrestrial ******* on your dick. However if you’re looking to be the dominant fucker to take control of the situation Asian and white take the lead on that. They know how to let you do man’s work on their pussy. Of course there are exceptions but if we have to categorize we need to see the difference

To be honest I put it at this. If you want a woman to fuck you meaning put in some work on your dick that would make you holla you have to go with Black and Latinas. They just know how to ride swirl twist vibrate clap levitate and do some extraterrestrial ******* on your dick. However if you’re looking to be the dominant fucker to take control of the situation Asian and white take the lead on that. They know how to let you do man’s work on their pussy. Of course there are exceptions but if we have to categorize we need to see the difference

The best comment here on the topic. White women and asians are more submissive in their demeanor and will acquiesce in the presence of an assertive male. My wife lacks confidence in her sexuality so she wants to be led and have a man communicate what it is she should do. Having said that, the possibilities are limitless with her in bed and one reason we are looking to an assertive black man.

White Women who are into Black Men seem to lower their inhibitions and go for it! I grew up in London amongst many different Women from all over the world and the White Women definitely give up the pussy quick once they get horny especially the British. My Black friends and I love this as we love to fuck and we politely make this clear from the offset.
Also in my experience the White Women I have encountered are more up for rough and kinky sex and that is an added bonus.
I would love to experience more pussy from other countries though.
Especially Latin America and Asia.

The best comment here on the topic. White women and asians are more submissive in their demeanor and will acquiesce in the presence of an assertive male. My wife lacks confidence in her sexuality so she wants to be led and have a man communicate what it is she should do. Having said that, the possibilities are limitless with her in bed and one reason we are looking to an assertive black man.
Where are you based?

Where are you based?

In the mainstream...the dominated are invisible. Changing of course ...tribal indigenous people in the western hemisphere... so...beautiful varieties of peoples are vanishing. They break heart.

Also ..
People from Across the Pacific...thosands
Of islands including Indonesia...southeast Asia ...Australia to Papua NG. My favorite
Skin tones have always been reddish/copper.
Blending bloods... is beautiful.

Thanks for the compliment but I didn’t intend the term submissive to be used. For Asian and white women. Black and Latina ladies can be submissive in their nature as well but their sexual Arsenal is simply more rigorously expansive. I believe more due to the cultural significance of expressive forms of dance to these groups.

I will also go as far as to say some men like to feel like an overpowering ******* in the bedroom and it’s hard to feel like that when the woman you’re fucking is pulling out more gyrating tricks than your body can comprehend. Lol

Thanks for the compliment but I didn’t intend the term submissive to be used. For Asian and white women. Black and Latina ladies can be submissive in their nature as well but their sexual Arsenal is simply more rigorously expansive. I believe more due to the cultural significance of expressive forms of dance to these groups.

I will also go as far as to say some men like to feel like an overpowering ******* in the bedroom and it’s hard to feel like that when the woman you’re fucking is pulling out more gyrating tricks than your body can comprehend. Lol

You spoke to cultural differences as it relates to expressive forms of dance which I agree with. I think we can say for the most part white and asian females tend to be brought up in more conservative atmospheres where displays of emotions are restrained more so than in other races or ethnicities. Perhaps it is semantics but IMHO, culturally speaking white and asian are more likely to be submissive than their counterparts and that includes in every day life. I think it is safe to say those conditions apply to white and asian males also.
Personally speaking this describes my wife and I and that is why you find us here.

Back