So...I have a fantasy

The club? If your my age and you walk into a club looking good, you get a lot of attention. Flirt back. Go back to our resort. ******* more and things happen
You may have to visit once or twice so locals get to know your face. also make it obvious you are checking out the local talent

View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035413 View attachment 1035416 I'm 25 married and never been with a black guy. In fact I never even talked to a black guy outside of the very causal "hello, have a great day." My dad would of just have died as it was a "no no' growing up. If he knew I was on this site if be disowned. But anyway, I been married for 4 years. He HATE the whole interracial thing which I believe has kinda pushed me to be extremely curious. I always, always get hit on by black guys. Even when I was in school. Now that I'm married I get comments and looks and my husband is so insecure (I guess) it's to the point that when we pass a black guy in like walmart he's like " did that black guy look at you, did you look at him?"
My point is with all this.. I've become extremely curious as I am finding more and more black men attractive. So I started doing reserved and my favorite fantasy that I've played out in my mind is where I go to a club with one of my girlfriends and it's basically more blacks there than whites.... and I end up dancing with a blk guy all night. He gets more brave and brave and touches me..my ass, then on and on and well..use your head as to where this goes in my mind. So anyway idk I just wanted to share this and see what was said. I'm kinda embarrassed but nevertheless

Guess there is a first time for everything

Well let me say this, no offence implied or intended. First of all, if you're for real, and it is actually you in those photos, you're one beautiful woman! Any guy of any race, colour or creed, would love an opportunity to seduce you, or be seduced by you! That said, allow me to pass along our background and experience.

Pam, my wife, and I married shortly after my graduating from university. She too is beautiful and has had a very successful modeling career, mostly in Europe and the Far East, but also active from time to time in The Americas! That said, after we married and during times when we were making out, I would share a personal fantasy of mine with her. That fantasy was to see her make out with another guy, not just any guy, but an extremely well endowed black guy! Like your fantasy, eventually Pam began to to both share and like my little fantasy. We had been married almost eight years when we planned some vacation time around a company convention I had to attend. The night prior to the convention commencement we attended a company sponsored cocktail party. Shortly after we entered the ballroom, someone called my name! I was amazed to meet my old university and roommate, Edwin! We hadn't seen each other since shortly after graduation some almost nine years previous. In university Edwin was known as "Mr. Black George Clooney!" I introduced him to Pam and we spent most of the evening together. Edwin never married. Before the night ended we agreed to go out to dinner the next evening.

Back in our room, Pam and I showered and retired for the night .... almost! Feeling the effects of a ******* or two too many, we began making out! Naturally, feeling a little extra raunchy, my old fantasy took hold and I popped the question, "Would you like to try a big black one while we're here!", not considering anyone or anything further! I was then taken totally off guard when Pam replied, "Edwin?" and orgasmed as quickly as she said it! I laughed and said, "Would you like me to arrange it?", not thinking she'd respond or not, but she did! "I dare you!" I broke out in a royal sweat just imagining it happening, especially since Edwin and I shared a dorm during university, and knowing just how massively huge Edwin was endowed!

The next night we went out to a great dinner, did some club hopping, at the invitation of Pam, the three of us ended up back at our hotel suite for a night cap and Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam!

Well let me say this, no offence implied or intended. First of all, if you're for real, and it is actually you in those photos, you're one beautiful woman! Any guy of any race, colour or creed, would love an opportunity to seduce you, or be seduced by you! That said, allow me to pass along our background and experience.

Pam, my wife, and I married shortly after my graduating from university. She too is beautiful and has had a very successful modeling career, mostly in Europe and the Far East, but also active from time to time in The Americas! That said, after we married and during times when we were making out, I would share a personal fantasy of mine with her. That fantasy was to see her make out with another guy, not just any guy, but an extremely well endowed black guy! Like your fantasy, eventually Pam began to to both share and like my little fantasy. We had been married almost eight years when we planned some vacation time around a company convention I had to attend. The night prior to the convention commencement we attended a company sponsored cocktail party. Shortly after we entered the ballroom, someone called my name! I was amazed to meet my old university and roommate, Edwin! We hadn't seen each other since shortly after graduation some almost nine years previous. In university Edwin was known as "Mr. Black George Clooney!" I introduced him to Pam and we spent most of the evening together. Edwin never married. Before the night ended we agreed to go out to dinner the next evening.

Back in our room, Pam and I showered and retired for the night .... almost! Feeling the effects of a ******* or two too many, we began making out! Naturally, feeling a little extra raunchy, my old fantasy took hold and I popped the question, "Would you like to try a big black one while we're here!", not considering anyone or anything further! I was then taken totally off guard when Pam replied, "Edwin?" and orgasmed as quickly as she said it! I laughed and said, "Would you like me to arrange it?", not thinking she'd respond or not, but she did! "I dare you!" I broke out in a royal sweat just imagining it happening, especially since Edwin and I shared a dorm during university, and knowing just how massively huge Edwin was endowed!

The next night we went out to a great dinner, did some club hopping, at the invitation of Pam, the three of us ended up back at our hotel suite for a night cap and Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam!
Thx and wow

I have been in his exact shoes. At 25, I didn't have knowledge or feelings of what all this cuck / hot wife stuff was. I was a jealous, racist, dumb kid with a wife (who I later found out, was having your exact feelings). Not because she sat down & talked to me. Been divorced from her for 20 years. I also have a 20 year old IR *******. Long story. What a difference it would have made if she would have only had a loving conversation with me to explain her fantasy & reassure any insecurities I had. I'd be one happy married man today & so would she. We could have avoided 20 years of hate, sharing *******, lost money, courts... Etc. etc. I'd give anything for she & I to have been mature enough to have talked. I didn't even know! Talk to him, reassure him, love him and give him time to stew on it. Ya'll may have the marriage of a lifetime if you play your cards right. It's too late for me. Too much hate & mistrust between she & I (still). I'm remarried for 15 years now to a wife who won't have anything to do with this lifestyle & I've been jacking off to the thought of my Ex's BBC affairs for 15 years. Good Luck, hon. A little hint to work with? There's a little cuck in all of us white boys deep down. Nurture it & bring it out of him slowly & lovingly.

I have been in his exact shoes. At 25, I didn't have knowledge or feelings of what all this cuck / hot wife stuff was. I was a jealous, racist, dumb kid with a wife (who I later found out, was having your exact feelings). Not because she sat down & talked to me. Been divorced from her for 20 years. I also have a 20 year old IR *******. Long story. What a difference it would have made if she would have only had a loving conversation with me to explain her fantasy & reassure any insecurities I had. I'd be one happy married man today & so would she. We could have avoided 20 years of hate, sharing *******, lost money, courts... Etc. etc. I'd give anything for she & I to have been mature enough to have talked. I didn't even know! Talk to him, reassure him, love him and give him time to stew on it. Ya'll may have the marriage of a lifetime if you play your cards right. It's too late for me. Too much hate & mistrust between she & I (still). I'm remarried for 15 years now to a wife who won't have anything to do with this lifestyle & I've been jacking off to the thought of my Ex's BBC affairs for 15 years. Good Luck, hon. A little hint to work with? There's a little cuck in all of us white boys deep down. Nurture it & bring it out of him slowly & lovingly.
Well honey living in Louisiana you should be getting all the black dick you should want.
I dated a girl from there and she worked in a place called NORCO and she fucked her big dick boss for more than a year and a coworker she loved to tell me about how big their dick was and the things she done to them

Trust yourself. Be brave, go to a your local NASCA swingers club and tell the owners that you'd like to experience BBC. They will help your fantasy to become reality. If your hubby is strong, take him with you. If he's not strong, make a decision on even if to tell him.

My husband is a strict once-a-monther and I'm more of a once-an-hourer. But I'm away from home with ******* almost every weekend taking her to pageants and modeling and so I can go off on the prowl around the hotel bar after she's asleep. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.
No reason why you can't actually go to a real club in your area and see who's about. If you dance with a guy, sliding your hand up and down the front of his pants is as good a signal as it gets. A bed is good, but the back seat of a car is fun too.
Try it - you'll probably like it

My husband is a strict once-a-monther and I'm more of a once-an-hourer. But I'm away from home with ******* almost every weekend taking her to pageants and modeling and so I can go off on the prowl around the hotel bar after she's asleep. What he doesn't know won't hurt him.
No reason why you can't actually go to a real club in your area and see who's about. If you dance with a guy, sliding your hand up and down the front of his pants is as good a signal as it gets. A bed is good, but the back seat of a car is fun too.
Try it - you'll probably like it
Great advice . ..i like

View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035413 View attachment 1035416 I'm 25 married and never been with a black guy. In fact I never even talked to a black guy outside of the very causal "hello, have a great day." My dad would of just have died as it was a "no no' growing up. If he knew I was on this site if be disowned. But anyway, I been married for 4 years. He HATE the whole interracial thing which I believe has kinda pushed me to be extremely curious. I always, always get hit on by black guys. Even when I was in school. Now that I'm married I get comments and looks and my husband is so insecure (I guess) it's to the point that when we pass a black guy in like walmart he's like " did that black guy look at you, did you look at him?"
My point is with all this.. I've become extremely curious as I am finding more and more black men attractive. So I started doing reserved and my favorite fantasy that I've played out in my mind is where I go to a club with one of my girlfriends and it's basically more blacks there than whites.... and I end up dancing with a blk guy all night. He gets more brave and brave and touches me..my ass, then on and on and well..use your head as to where this goes in my mind. So anyway idk I just wanted to share this and see what was said. I'm kinda embarrassed but nevertheless

Guess there is a first time for everything
You shouldn't be embarrassed! Sexual fantasies and preferences are normal. Many white women dream of the same as you.

095 (2).jpg

Ideally if you are sharing a bed with someone other than your spouse it is better if your spouse is supportive. That doesn't appear to be the case here. So you need to be totally discrete and so do your partners. Hooking up at a local club is rarely a good idea, you never know when the local big mouth gossip might show up while you a playing with a potential partner. Swingers clubs are a good bet, discretion is generally a foregone conclusion. Then you have to account for missing time. Even if you have an arranged meeting it is likely that you will have at least 2 or 3 hours to account for. Also if you are well dressed and leaving the house at 7 or 8 PM he might wonder why. Then there is to potential for STD's, nothing will blow the lid off a discrete relationship like giving you spouse a social disease. You should always be using condoms unless your extra partner is surgically safe and has a clean medical.

It isn't my intent to discourage you but things like this need to be well thought out. All the women over the last several years that have shared my bed have been married. I know that most of them are seeing me and others in the group without their husbands knowledge or consent but they always have reasons to reasonably account for their time

Back