So...I have a fantasy

Hnj212121

Female
From
LA, US
20160928_104821.jpg 20160928_104821.jpg 20160928_104821.jpg 20160928_104804.jpg 20160928_104730.jpg I'm 25 married and never been with a black guy. In fact I never even talked to a black guy outside of the very causal "hello, have a great day." My dad would of just have died as it was a "no no' growing up. If he knew I was on this site if be disowned. But anyway, I been married for 4 years. He HATE the whole interracial thing which I believe has kinda pushed me to be extremely curious. I always, always get hit on by black guys. Even when I was in school. Now that I'm married I get comments and looks and my husband is so insecure (I guess) it's to the point that when we pass a black guy in like walmart he's like " did that black guy look at you, did you look at him?"
My point is with all this.. I've become extremely curious as I am finding more and more black men attractive. So I started doing reserved and my favorite fantasy that I've played out in my mind is where I go to a club with one of my girlfriends and it's basically more blacks there than whites.... and I end up dancing with a blk guy all night. He gets more brave and brave and touches me..my ass, then on and on and well..use your head as to where this goes in my mind. So anyway idk I just wanted to share this and see what was said. I'm kinda embarrassed but nevertheless

Guess there is a first time for everything

View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035413 View attachment 1035416 I'm 25 married and never been with a black guy. In fact I never even talked to a black guy outside of the very causal "hello, have a great day." My dad would of just have died as it was a "no no' growing up. If he knew I was on this site if be disowned. But anyway, I been married for 4 years. He HATE the whole interracial thing which I believe has kinda pushed me to be extremely curious. I always, always get hit on by black guys. Even when I was in school. Now that I'm married I get comments and looks and my husband is so insecure (I guess) it's to the point that when we pass a black guy in like walmart he's like " did that black guy look at you, did you look at him?"
My point is with all this.. I've become extremely curious as I am finding more and more black men attractive. So I started doing reserved and my favorite fantasy that I've played out in my mind is where I go to a club with one of my girlfriends and it's basically more blacks there than whites.... and I end up dancing with a blk guy all night. He gets more brave and brave and touches me..my ass, then on and on and well..use your head as to where this goes in my mind. So anyway idk I just wanted to share this and see what was said. I'm kinda embarrassed but nevertheless

There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You're attractive and feel some black men are attractive. You definitely may have to handle your business discreetly in the near future. ;)

Why be embarrased? I think you should tell your husband and see what he says. I bet he will hesitate at first but ultimately he will want you to do it. The sexual freedom of being able to fuck whoever you want, especially black men, is amazing. It's so erotic and hot to be fucking a hot guy with a huge cock all while your husband watches. Sometimes my husband even helps me get ready for my dates. I'll be standing in my bathroom completely nude doing my hair and makeup while he is picking out a skimpy little dress for me to wear all the while knowing that dress will be on the floor as soon as I bring my lover home.
Oh wow
He's really opposed to it. Idk

View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035413 View attachment 1035416 I'm 25 married and never been with a black guy. In fact I never even talked to a black guy outside of the very causal "hello, have a great day." My dad would of just have died as it was a "no no' growing up. If he knew I was on this site if be disowned. But anyway, I been married for 4 years. He HATE the whole interracial thing which I believe has kinda pushed me to be extremely curious. I always, always get hit on by black guys. Even when I was in school. Now that I'm married I get comments and looks and my husband is so insecure (I guess) it's to the point that when we pass a black guy in like walmart he's like " did that black guy look at you, did you look at him?"

Absolutely stunning.

Oh wow
He's really opposed to it. Idk
It could be he is over compensating with his strong opposition to this. For example, psychologists know that men who have homosexual thoughts can sometimes display overly strong negative emotions and behaviour because they are afraid or ashamed of those thoughts and worry someone will find out. There words and behaviours are intended as a social display of "look at me I'm not gay". Perhaps your husband is in his 'black' closet and you need to be stealthy about coaxing him out, gently drop hints, probe the nature of this opposition, comment on the beauty of dark skin of a female first and gauge his reaction, move on from there. Take your time. Use your feminine wiles to turn him around. Who knows, once he comes around he might be the most eager to see you fulfil your deepest and darkest of desires...

Also, living in a world of hierarchy and status as men do, he will be very afraid of a more dominant male coming to take you away from him. You need to build in plenty of reassurance that you love only him and that no one will take you away and that this is a sexual fantasy which could become a journey but whatever it will be one you share and enjoy together.

Fucking stunning pics by the way. You are very hot and completely black cock worthy. I hope you find a big hung black stud to ravish you and help you fulfil your sexual needs and desires

It could be he is over compensating with his strong opposition to this. For example, psychologists know that men who have homosexual thoughts can sometimes display overly strong negative emotions and behaviour because they are afraid or ashamed of those thoughts and worry someone will find out. There words and behaviours are intended as a social display of "look at me I'm not gay". Perhaps your husband is in his 'black' closet and you need to be stealthy about coaxing him out, gently drop hints, probe the nature of this opposition, comment on the beauty of dark skin of a female first and gauge his reaction, move on from there. Take your time. Use your feminine wiles to turn him around. Who knows, once he comes around he might be the most eager to see you fulfil your deepest and darkest of desires...
Beautiful response thx

The other thing I have to say, being a supporter of female supremacy, is that you have much more power in your marriage than you think. Once you begin to harness that power, your sex life will improve greatly too.

I think he knows you are attracted to black guys if he asks you "Did he look at you, did you look at him?" Also, I agree he might be fighting himself about wanting to see you with a black guy because of his own insecurities. There are a couple options you can take but I would suggest being very subtle about it at first and expect resistance but be persistent but not pushy about it. Feel free to PM me if you want any info or help. I am a white male and know how he is thinking

You will love it,it's going to happen,you have already planet this seed,it will grow in your mind,until you act on it,once you have been fucked by a black cock,you will go back for more,my girlfriend is more open now to sex then she ever was.

Back