So...I have a fantasy

View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035413 View attachment 1035416 I'm 25 married and never been with a black guy. In fact I never even talked to a black guy outside of the very causal "hello, have a great day." My dad would of just have died as it was a "no no' growing up. If he knew I was on this site if be disowned. But anyway, I been married for 4 years. He HATE the whole interracial thing which I believe has kinda pushed me to be extremely curious. I always, always get hit on by black guys. Even when I was in school. Now that I'm married I get comments and looks and my husband is so insecure (I guess) it's to the point that when we pass a black guy in like walmart he's like " did that black guy look at you, did you look at him?"
My point is with all this.. I've become extremely curious as I am finding more and more black men attractive. So I started doing reserved and my favorite fantasy that I've played out in my mind is where I go to a club with one of my girlfriends and it's basically more blacks there than whites.... and I end up dancing with a blk guy all night. He gets more brave and brave and touches me..my ass, then on and on and well..use your head as to where this goes in my mind. So anyway idk I just wanted to share this and see what was said. I'm kinda embarrassed but nevertheless

Guess there is a first time for everything
Please post a few pictures of your sweet white pussy now,then when you get blacked

You will love it,it's going to happen,you have already planet this seed,it will grow in your mind,until you act on it,once you have been fucked by a black cock,you will go back for more,my girlfriend is more open now to sex then she ever was.
I'm a curious white guy and I'm afraid if I act on the fantasy of submissively sucking a bbc I'll get addicted.

View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035412 View attachment 1035413 View attachment 1035416 I'm 25 married and never been with a black guy. In fact I never even talked to a black guy outside of the very causal "hello, have a great day." My dad would of just have died as it was a "no no' growing up. If he knew I was on this site if be disowned. But anyway, I been married for 4 years. He HATE the whole interracial thing which I believe has kinda pushed me to be extremely curious. I always, always get hit on by black guys. Even when I was in school. Now that I'm married I get comments and looks and my husband is so insecure (I guess) it's to the point that when we pass a black guy in like walmart he's like " did that black guy look at you, did you look at him?"
My point is with all this.. I've become extremely curious as I am finding more and more black men attractive. So I started doing reserved and my favorite fantasy that I've played out in my mind is where I go to a club with one of my girlfriends and it's basically more blacks there than whites.... and I end up dancing with a blk guy all night. He gets more brave and brave and touches me..my ass, then on and on and well..use your head as to where this goes in my mind. So anyway idk I just wanted to share this and see what was said. I'm kinda embarrassed but nevertheless

Hello. Why are you curious towards black men?
I am also curious but im a different way. I'm curious about how my wife would look in the arms of a black man. She is fair-skinned like you and brunette as well.
I hope you have a great evening.

Not sure why you'd be embarrassed. You're gorgeous and your husband is a lucky guy. You should make him and even luckier guy by going black. Take it from a white guy, sort of, but it's amazing for me watching my wife not with another man, but with a black man. You'll probably want to keep you wedding gown handy as well because once you go black you'll all want to recreate the ceremony with one major change. wink wink.

I got a good looking 28 year old black guy to come to our home to give my wife private massages with the hope that she would have sex with him. She was like you but I the husband is totally opposite of your husband I have always wanted her to have a black guy. She was a virgin when we met and on the fourth session he got naked and she saw his 9" thick cock and had to try it out. My cock is small 4 1/2" so you can imagine how that Cock must have felt to her and she said she came multiple times and it's been the best thing ever for our sex life. You should and deserve to have a black guy on the side and I can tell you that you will be happy you did:)))

What was the sex like on the wedding night?

When you go to the club be sure not
To wear underwear ♠️♠️♠️♠️

Back