"Snowbunny" such an exciting name

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
As a white male with strong interracial cuckold tendencies I find the term 'snowbunny' to be so sexually exciting - no other term for a woman arouses me more! It conjures up the image of a white female following her deep evolved biological female desires to have sex with the strongest males (black men) and is not detracted by any social, historical or cultural mores.
She goes after alpha black men for sexual pleasure and, ultimately, the black men that will provide her babies with the best genes - I find such women irresistible! I dream of having my own snowbunny one day - ohhhh!

I wonder if other white males find the term 'snowbunny' as exciting as I do? I also wonder what white females think of the term?
Term has been around a long time, interracial sex has too. It was taboo, exciting, thrilling, private, and White males have always been cuckold. White males have always felt this way, now with the internet it is more acceptable, and women can finally be themselves and open about their needs and wants. And they want big powerful black men with big cocks and lots of cum. Love their boyfriends and husbands but we all need bbc.

Back