Only big black men with white women imbue me with cuckold feelings

I just want to experience the feeling of being a white male whose white girlfriend will cuckold me with bigger and more dominant black men. I both crave such a woman and the feeling of being cuckolded by her.

I;m a white male with a very strong urge to be in a cuckold relationship with a white female who has big black lovers. Oddly these feelings are not generated in any other racial dynamic, there is something about white women being with big black men that drives my cuckold desires.

Those interracial cuckold desires are now an intrinsic part of my sexuality and I long to fulfill them, although I have yet to do so. In a society with no black men I wouldn't have these cuckold desires at all, but the presence of big dominant black men in the proximity of white females has rewired my sexual brain to want to be a cuckold.

I'm still sexually attracted to white women, just as I was before my cuckold feelings developed, but I'm now especially atttracted to white women who sexually prefer big black men. I find such white women alive with sexuality and so much more attractive than white females who settle for white men.

It's amazing the impact big dominant black men have on both white females and some white males!
Trophy wife here. We are modern white marriage in full. I married a rich white man who worships me and is into the LS. Im a gym bunny. And that’s why I could not post coz of the title. I only like huge gym rats. 6ft5 is perfect. I am a cuckoldress QOS and I love to humiliate my white cuckold. I like to kickstart a session at our place. I wear very high heels. 9in or 10. So I am same height as my husband. I’m 5fr4. And then I sit on our couch naked except heels. Very long white nails. And huge new tits he paid for. I make them stand next to each other. And I want them to strip for me. I look at the black sex God. Huge muscular. Ripped. His superior genes so obvious. I am stroking my self I’m so aroused at him. Then I look at my pasty out of shape short balding white beta with disgust. Saying all this. I get up and stand between them. There is a mirror on wall behind couch and I am taller than my white husband but the black bull towers over me and even hotter over the white boy. I fuvkimg love how black alphas are naturally intimidating and I see the fea in white men eyes in his presence. He is so dominant and in control as soon as he walked in our place. Then I tell them to drop their pants. White boy in boxers. Black stud in a tight white speedo is my fav. Coz only he can wear it and look hot. His bulge cock bulging. I run my nails down his torso. My wedding finger covered in diamonds for him to see. I slowly ease down his speedo and unleash his bbc. I love seeing a bbc soft and it’s huge soft. I fucking love how white men whine about how black men are so arrogant but ask any white women now we think that arrogance is so fucking sexy. It’s that BDE. His arrogance is backed up. I go wild when my bull walks around our mansion like he owns it. And the sight of that black cock swinging between his muscular thighs. Yes girls he must gym rat tip to toe. Hot upper but skinny legs is not for me. I’ve trained and competed my adult life so he must be same. I take my hand with long nails around his thick girth. Now up see why I like very long. In perfect ratio. And the contrast is stunning. Along with diamonds. I stroke him looking my white runt husband feeling inferior saying how huge he is. Then I turn to him and the bull watches me take his little shrivelled dick in finger and thumb and say my nails are longer. Then comes the measurement. I lift my leg for my slave to slide my heel off and use my 10 in stills to to measure the tiny white dick. Giving up. Then measure the bbc. Same length. Then the final humiliation is sitting down and saying my husband gives anything I want. Including my new tits. I have them huge. So I tell my husband to come fuck my tits. But it gets lost and I tell him to move aside as his semi hard bbc fucks them. I had them huge so only a bbc can fuck them as my husband watches. And that’s the start of our evening when we have a hardcore cuckold session. Anyway I drakes on. In summary all my black bulls must huge. Gym tats. And 6ft4 ish. It’s my thing. So there white boys. Lol

Trophy wife here. We are modern white marriage in full. I married a rich white man who worships me and is into the LS. Im a gym bunny. And that’s why I could not post coz of the title. I only like huge gym rats. 6ft5 is perfect. I am a cuckoldress QOS and I love to humiliate my white cuckold. I like to kickstart a session at our place. I wear very high heels. 9in or 10. So I am same height as my husband. I’m 5fr4. And then I sit on our couch naked except heels. Very long white nails. And huge new tits he paid for. I make them stand next to each other. And I want them to strip for me. I look at the black sex God. Huge muscular. Ripped. His superior genes so obvious. I am stroking my self I’m so aroused at him. Then I look at my pasty out of shape short balding white beta with disgust. Saying all this. I get up and stand between them. There is a mirror on wall behind couch and I am taller than my white husband but the black bull towers over me and even hotter over the white boy. I fuvkimg love how black alphas are naturally intimidating and I see the fea in white men eyes in his presence. He is so dominant and in control as soon as he walked in our place. Then I tell them to drop their pants. White boy in boxers. Black stud in a tight white speedo is my fav. Coz only he can wear it and look hot. His bulge cock bulging. I run my nails down his torso. My wedding finger covered in diamonds for him to see. I slowly ease down his speedo and unleash his bbc. I love seeing a bbc soft and it’s huge soft. I fucking love how white men whine about how black men are so arrogant but ask any white women now we think that arrogance is so fucking sexy. It’s that BDE. His arrogance is backed up. I go wild when my bull walks around our mansion like he owns it. And the sight of that black cock swinging between his muscular thighs. Yes girls he must gym rat tip to toe. Hot upper but skinny legs is not for me. I’ve trained and competed my adult life so he must be same. I take my hand with long nails around his thick girth. Now up see why I like very long. In perfect ratio. And the contrast is stunning. Along with diamonds. I stroke him looking my white runt husband feeling inferior saying how huge he is. Then I turn to him and the bull watches me take his little shrivelled dick in finger and thumb and say my nails are longer. Then comes the measurement. I lift my leg for my slave to slide my heel off and use my 10 in stills to to measure the tiny white dick. Giving up. Then measure the bbc. Same length. Then the final humiliation is sitting down and saying my husband gives anything I want. Including my new tits. I have them huge. So I tell my husband to come fuck my tits. But it gets lost and I tell him to move aside as his semi hard bbc fucks them. I had them huge so only a bbc can fuck them as my husband watches. And that’s the start of our evening when we have a hardcore cuckold session. Anyway I drakes on. In summary all my black bulls must huge. Gym tats. And 6ft4 ish. It’s my thing. So there white boys. Lol
you my kinda wife......would love to do you

I;m a white male with a very strong urge to be in a cuckold relationship with a white female who has big black lovers. Oddly these feelings are not generated in any other racial dynamic, there is something about white women being with big black men that drives my cuckold desires.

Those interracial cuckold desires are now an intrinsic part of my sexuality and I long to fulfill them, although I have yet to do so. In a society with no black men I wouldn't have these cuckold desires at all, but the presence of big dominant black men in the proximity of white females has rewired my sexual brain to want to be a cuckold.

I'm still sexually attracted to white women, just as I was before my cuckold feelings developed, but I'm now especially atttracted to white women who sexually prefer big black men. I find such white women alive with sexuality and so much more attractive than white females who settle for white men.

It's amazing the impact big dominant black men have on both white females and some white males!
120940025_10221539874119154_7020500088261945827_n.jpg

There is a lot of truth behind your feelings. Its logical. The contrast in every possible way, the conquest of one nation over the other, the creation of something new and unique.

I absolutely love white women and find them so sexually attractive, but I find them even more attractive from the white cuck perspective. That is when they have a loving and supportive white cuck partner but enjoy sex with big black bulls. Somehow that makes white wives and gfs so much more erotic and sexy.

I absolutely love white women and find them so sexually attractive, but I find them even more attractive from the white cuck perspective. That is when they have a loving and supportive white cuck partner but enjoy sex with big black bulls. Somehow that makes white wives and gfs so much more erotic and sexy.
I totally agree!!

I feel the same way. The question I have for you: Do you mean "big" as in stature or are you referring to a man's weight? My wife and I have a preference for a man with a large stature and proportionate weight. We prefer a man that works out and that has the ability to go long without spilling his load. My wife is 5'4" and petite. The difference in my wife's size from that of our bull is a real turn on. As our bull gets into fucking you can see my wife literally disappear as he envelopes her with his mass. I love it when he takes her doggy. She uses two pillows under her hips and he literally covers her entire body as he thrusts his manhood into her vagina.

A big thanks for sharing this part of your hugely exciting interracial cuckold lifestyle. I can understand how exciting it must be for you to compare your small white hubby with your much bigger, more dominant black bull and humiliate your hubby in the process.

I can also see how this must be intoxicating for your hubby too. I too am a small white male and I crave the feeling of being cuckolded and humiliated by a bigger black man. There is something so raw and animalistic about a stronger male of another race (only big and black for me) taking your partner and making her more sexually aroused than you could ever do.

I envy (in a nice way) the relationship that you and your cuck hubby have. Was it known at the outset of your relationship that you liked big black men and desired a cuckold type relationship?

I feel the same way. The question I have for you: Do you mean "big" as in stature or are you referring to a man's weight? My wife and I have a preference for a man with a large stature and proportionate weight. We prefer a man that works out and that has the ability to go long without spilling his load. My wife is 5'4" and petite. The difference in my wife's size from that of our bull is a real turn on. As our bull gets into fucking you can see my wife literally disappear as he envelopes her with his mass. I love it when he takes her doggy. She uses two pillows under her hips and he literally covers her entire body as he thrusts his manhood into her vagina.
When I say 'big black men' I am referring to black men that are big, muscular and dominant - the alpha black male. Such a black bull is both physically superior to the white cuck and much bigger than the white wife - this gives the exciting contrast of both colour and size.

Exactly this. All of it.

I’m a white male with a little white wife. In high school, I dated a naive little cute white girl (not my wife) that didn’t have much confidence. I took her virginity and she was under my spell. I proceeded to treat her like ******* and cheat on her and she would never leave me and always put up with it. One time, I broke up with her just so I could run around with other girls. Unbeknownst to me, the Black guy at the grocery store we all worked at, Dre, was waiting for his opportunity. So while we technically broken up, Dre invited her over to “help him wash his car”. The next thing she knows he’s nibbling on her ear and before she knows it she’s getting stretched out by a BBC. I know this because she told me about it and even told me he had a big cock. Undoubtedly she told him how much bigger his cock was than her white boyfriend’s tiny cock. I found out and I was very upset, but also got turned on thinking about Dre’s BBC splitting my sweet little girlfriend wide open. I couldn’t stop jerking off about it every day even though I was mad at her (had no right to be in hindsight). I ended up getting back together with this girl; but Dre had broken my spell over her. She became confident and assertive. She no longer enjoyed sex with me and it was obvious. She tried to, but she just couldn’t get into it anymore. He had conquered her and defeated me, and it has made me horny ever since. i’ve gotten my wife into the idea and she’s dying to do it for real. She is a BBC virgin. I can’t wait to see my sweet wifey get split wide open by a BBC in real life!

I’m a white male with a little white wife. In high school, I dated a naive little cute white girl (not my wife) that didn’t have much confidence. I took her virginity and she was under my spell. I proceeded to treat her like ******* and cheat on her and she would never leave me and always put up with it. One time, I broke up with her just so I could run around with other girls. Unbeknownst to me, the Black guy at the grocery store we all worked at, Dre, was waiting for his opportunity. So while we technically broken up, Dre invited her over to “help him wash his car”. The next thing she knows he’s nibbling on her ear and before she knows it she’s getting stretched out by a BBC. I know this because she told me about it and even told me he had a big cock. Undoubtedly she told him how much bigger his cock was than her white boyfriend’s tiny cock. I found out and I was very upset, but also got turned on thinking about Dre’s BBC splitting my sweet little girlfriend wide open. I couldn’t stop jerking off about it every day even though I was mad at her (had no right to be in hindsight). I ended up getting back together with this girl; but Dre had broken my spell over her. She became confident and assertive. She no longer enjoyed sex with me and it was obvious. She tried to, but she just couldn’t get into it anymore. He had conquered her and defeated me, and it has made me horny ever since. i’ve gotten my wife into the idea and she’s dying to do it for real. She is a BBC virgin. I can’t wait to see my sweet wifey get split wide open by a BBC in real life!
Big black men can make white women feel so sexually attractive and that has a huge and positive impact on their ego.

Back