Only big black men with white women imbue me with cuckold feelings

This thread, to me anyway, represents the best and worst of this lifestyle. First, the original poster, as someone has pointed out we crave this because of sperm competition. For me it was the missing ingredient of why this fantasy made me crazy horny. Penis envy also plays into it also, but generally this is why we get so turned on by the thought of well hung black guys fucking our women. We are biologically driven to compete with rival males to couple, mate and produce offspring with our women. Seeing them with other males, especially someone bigger, stronger and better hung kicks things into overdrive.

Ok now the other side of this stuff. I remember when I first found this site I was thrilled because I was about to find hundreds and hundreds of white guys/husbands who had the same fantasy as me. No longer feeling like a singular lone wolf kinky freak for wanting to see my wife get wildly fucked by a well hung black guy. I was sure most were going to be like me, straight, not into any sexual activity with the guys, not into wearing womens underwear or cages. But when I started reading hundreds of posts and seeing some polls, although my flavor of this kink is shared by others, probably more than half the guys into this are bi at a minimum. So a lot of the content is geared towards that which really turns me off. No offense it’s just a personal preference. Everyone should be free and happy to “fly their flag.”

That said there is another contingent that gets way into the bizarro fantasy stuff, and it’s just so whack. Neither black, white nor any race of people are the “superior” race. I wish there was a separate “fantasy land” forum where you can hang and rev each other up with this stuff. Now I get off on a little mild humiliation and I can appreciate that a black guy who is in better shape, and has a much bigger dick is going to do a better job of getting my wife off during sex than I can. But that is one metric and last time I checked no one can fuck 24/7. A person’s worth or value isn’t predicated on how they stack up sexually. So this “superior” race thing just makes me cringe. Again, I wish there was a seperate forum where you guys can just beat that dead horse as much as you like. Seems like it would be fun for you to have others who, for whatever reason, and going full hog on this stuff. For the guy who said 90% of white women will be with blacks in a few years, and 100% will get there by, what? 2032? Please give me some of that betting action. You must know how insane and delusional that prediction is right? Thousands of husbands have been trying to move heaven and earth for years to get their wives to live out this fantasy to no avail (I’m one of them), so tell me how magically all my efforts were not necessary because the great “switch over” is happening in 10 years.

Sorry to be Mr, “Get off my Lawn” but the pure fantasy race play stuff detracts from my enjoyment. That said, I’ll save some people from having to tell me this personally, “If you don’t like these takes or where a thread is going, skip it.” Yeah, I know.
Very very true words ..... in my world

I've never been in my wife's anal, but her bulls have always gotten her holes
black men take what they want. White men are reluctant when the lady says no. When she says no to a black man its for sure he's gonna take it. You dont say no to a black man. My wife tried to stop a black man in the shipping department and he gave her the hardest fucking she ever had. He told her her ass pussy and mouth belonged to him!

Agree 90% by 2026 all white women will be with black men 2030 at latest see the conversion in my own family all female members of my family with black men now workplace MWF fucking black men gorgeous white women with black men everywhere now stores, restaurants bars interracial marriage increasing 200% yearly more and more white males are caging
View attachment 5744517
Then its my turn

My wife always shows me how to swollow
I was on my 3rd day in my new job. My boss was black & he wanted to see a pic of my family, I showed him the one I carry with us as a family,. My wife, ******* & *******. He said, beautiful family Id like to meet them
My wife & I decided to invite him to dinner. We opened a bottle of wine, put on some music and we had dinner. He got up and motioned to my wife to dance & she got up & danced with him. He also danced with our 17 yo *******. It was a fun night. He was a handsome single black man in his late 30's. He started sending me on over night business trips and I was so innocent never thought that something else was going on. Over the few months following that night at dinner he had been seeing my wife. She was reluctant to say no because she did not want to jeopardize my job. And yes, she gave in to him and they were having sex. He was also coming to the house and he had gotten to my ******* too. My wife had let him take our *******.
It was after several of these trips that I came home a day early and there he was sleeping in our bed with my wife. I was crushed. Angry, confused and not knowing what to do! My management job paid well. He told me to be calm and that all was OK and to just accept that they liked the situation. I was so distraught I could not think straight., I still did not know about my *******.
I thought a lot about the situation over the n ext couple weeks & did my job. Then my ******* wanted a part time job & he hired her. Dumb me did not suspect anything. He had been fucking her for months and suddenly I realized she was pregnant. I asked my wife about how it happened and she told me that he had been having sex with her and she git knocked up. Now I really was in a bind. My boss was fucking my wife and had knocked up my *******.
That was 18 months ago. I am vice president & working for him & raising his baby. He is enjoying sex with both my wife and my ******* and now we discovered our ******* is gay. A strange arrangement but one that I allowed to develop. No way to change anything now.

Back