Only big black men with white women imbue me with cuckold feelings

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
I;m a white male with a very strong urge to be in a cuckold relationship with a white female who has big black lovers. Oddly these feelings are not generated in any other racial dynamic, there is something about white women being with big black men that drives my cuckold desires.

Those interracial cuckold desires are now an intrinsic part of my sexuality and I long to fulfill them, although I have yet to do so. In a society with no black men I wouldn't have these cuckold desires at all, but the presence of big dominant black men in the proximity of white females has rewired my sexual brain to want to be a cuckold.

I'm still sexually attracted to white women, just as I was before my cuckold feelings developed, but I'm now especially atttracted to white women who sexually prefer big black men. I find such white women alive with sexuality and so much more attractive than white females who settle for white men.

It's amazing the impact big dominant black men have on both white females and some white males!

I;m a white male with a very strong urge to be in a cuckold relationship with a white female who has big black lovers. Oddly these feelings are not generated in any other racial dynamic, there is something about white women being with big black men that drives my cuckold desires.

Those interracial cuckold desires are now an intrinsic part of my sexuality and I long to fulfill them, although I have yet to do so. In a society with no black men I wouldn't have these cuckold desires at all, but the presence of big dominant black men in the proximity of white females has rewired my sexual brain to want to be a cuckold.

I'm still sexually attracted to white women, just as I was before my cuckold feelings developed, but I'm now especially atttracted to white women who sexually prefer big black men. I find such white women alive with sexuality and so much more attractive than white females who settle for white men.

It's amazing the impact big dominant black men have on both white females and some white males!
Before long you’ll be craving big black men for yourself! I

In my case ive the one who picks who is going to breed my wife , soo in a way im already attracted to the guy
I pick him because of his size dick
His physique
I want him to be my best choice because he is going to fuck the women that i love ❤️
And eventually if he choices, fuck me too

Are there other white cucks or white cuckold couples out there who would never have dreamt of a cuckold lifestyle if it wasn't for the presence of big dominant black men?
I feel sure there are plenty of these scattered around, especially those that choose not to reveal their sexual desires to others but they do think about it happening a lot. These are the ones that let their thoughts about it bring them to an erotic frenzy and go home to have sex with their woman while imagining he is a Black Man pounding his little white wife. This also makes her wonder who or what unleashed the sexual tiger in her husband all of a sudden.

*disclaimer*
I see mostly "men" are responding, obviously it's geared towards men, however I'm always compelled to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but than again it's a post on social media!!
With that said you have to look at oneself and realize your own sexuality, first!
Secondly, have a night out get yourself a beautiful Black King for the night, no one has to know, and just live out everything that's in your head!
Wake up the next day and figure out what makes you happy!
Third! Who gives a fuck about having a white wife/gf if you can have the best fuck(s) of your life!
This isn't the 50's anymore fellas! You can let your freak flag fly! Be as a gay as you want to be, ain't no body gonna shame you!!

In my case ive the one who picks who is going to breed my wife , soo in a way im already attracted to the guy
I pick him because of his size dick
His physique
I want him to be my best choice because he is going to fuck the women that i love ❤️
And eventually if he choices, fuck me too
You are so lucky being able to do this. I would love to share my feelings with a white girlfriend and discuss which black man she wants to breed her.

We were married in Phila & moved to St Louis for my job. She was 27 & I was 31.
She got a job in order entry at a DC.
The mgr was 38, black. Warehouse guy was 35, black. Both other women were also black!
It was her 3rd day! He had her leaning over his desk going over some orders when he put his hand on her butt.
She reached around to remove it & his other hand grabbed her boobs!
She said no stop I’m married & he said your husband can’t guck you like I will.
She was very aroused but he let her go.
She went to her desk very flushed and needed time to recover.
A black woman came up to her & said it’s ok, he’ll take you next time!

she told me & said he was going to take her! I asked if she wanted to quit & she said no. That’s when I knew I was about to lose my wife to a black man.

The mgr was 38, black. Warehouse guy was 35, black. Both other women were also black!
It was her 3rd day! He had her leaning over his desk going over some orders when he put his hand on her butt.

she told me & said he was going to take her! I asked if she wanted to quit & she said no. That’s when I knew I was about to lose my wife to a black man.
and...

The world is changing and now women decide who they give their bodies to, so hubby can either face it and enjoy it or they go fuck yourself! This is the fee for being married to a beautiful woman)) It's like with a cake, you have to share :) or if you don't want to share, take stale bread :))

It was the very next day that he had her come into his office. He said come sit on my lap so we can have a talk. She was reluctant but went & stood next to him. He reached his hand between her legs and said your pussy needs a black cock. She said but I'm married. He said that has nothing to do with it. He was squeezing her pussy & she was getting very wet. He said kneel down here. He said unzip my pants. She did it. She began sucking his cock. She was unaware that the black warehouse guy had entered the room & was watching. Soon she was naked, on the floor getting fucked first by her boss & then by the warehouse guy. She had several orgasms. That was the beginning of her cutting me off. They had her exclusively. Soon she was pregnant. We are still married, she still works there, and I raise our black baby. I have accepted it!

It was the very next day that he had her come into his office. He said come sit on my lap so we can have a talk. She was reluctant but went & stood next to him. He reached his hand between her legs and said your pussy needs a black cock. She said but I'm married. He said that has nothing to do with it. He was squeezing her pussy & she was getting very wet. He said kneel down here. He said unzip my pants. She did it. She began sucking his cock. She was unaware that the black warehouse guy had entered the room & was watching. Soon she was naked, on the floor getting fucked first by her boss & then by the warehouse guy. She had several orgasms. That was the beginning of her cutting me off. They had her exclusively. Soon she was pregnant. We are still married, she still works there, and I raise our black baby. I have accepted it!
perfect modern family :) My wife also gave birth to her former boss, though he was Turkish

Back