So many single white males looking for snowbunnies

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
There seems to be numerous white males on this website looking for cuckold relationships with snowbunnies, and I should know because I'm one of them.

A standard monogamous relationship is not enough for us, no matter how well we get along with a partner. No, we need the experience of being a partner to a snowbunny who will cuckold us with sexually and physically superior black men. We crave the experience and feelings of being the beta white male to a bigger and more dominant alpha black man and allow him to date and fuck our white gfs/wives.

At first I felt a sense of shame in feeling this way, as if I didn't measure up as a man or I was letting my family down. However, the feelings are so potent and can't be denied, and over time I've come to accept them.

I'm as sexually attracted to women as I ever was in my 'normal' days but now I'm particularly sexually attracted to white women who like big black men. How that sexual attraction is conveyed has also changed, but it's still focused on the white gf/wife nonetheless.

That said, the standard needs of a good relationship apply - a couple need to get on well, have good banter, have similar values, have similar goals and just basically care about each other. Amd if that's the case, I think the loyalty of a whte cuck to his snowbunny will be absolute.

There seems to be numerous white males on this website looking for cuckold relationships with snowbunnies, and I should know because I'm one of them.

A standard monogamous relationship is not enough for us, no matter how well we get along with a partner. No, we need the experience of being a partner to a snowbunny who will cuckold us with sexually and physically superior black men. We crave the experience and feelings of being the beta white male to a bigger and more dominant alpha black man and allow him to date and fuck our white gfs/wives.

At first I felt a sense of shame in feeling this way, as if I didn't measure up as a man or I was letting my family down. However, the feelings are so potent and can't be denied, and over time I've come to accept them.

I'm as sexually attracted to women as I ever was in my 'normal' days but now I'm particularly sexually attracted to white women who like big black men. How that sexual attraction is conveyed has also changed, but it's still focused on the white gf/wife nonetheless.

That said, the standard needs of a good relationship apply - a couple need to get on well, have good banter, have similar values, have similar goals and just basically care about each other. Amd if that's the case, I think the loyalty of a whte cuck to his snowbunny will be absolute.
If she doesn't want to then respect her wishes don't ******* anyone into it

Well it's pretty tough to find. Seems alot of white women just want BBC and that's it!
I saw a younger 20 something woman at a gas station today and she was staring down this black guy like nobody's business!
She was in a nurse uniform and was done pumping her gas but hung around to clean her windows and other BS. He didn't even her acknowledge her. They just want the BBC and it's a reality

It's great to know there are so many other white males out there who desire to have a white gf/wife that will cuckold them with big black men. At one time I thought I was alone with these cuckold feelings but I appear to one of many white men who feel the same.

Let's hope some of us make it a reality.

It's great to know there are so many other white males out there who desire to have a white gf/wife that will cuckold them with big black men. At one time I thought I was alone with these cuckold feelings but I appear to one of many white men who feel the same.

Let's hope some of us make it a reality.
I hope you can make it a reality. I think it's more common now then it was twenty years ago. I think in another couple of years it will be more common then just having a monogamous relationship. Good luck To you.

I hope you can make it a reality. I think it's more common now then it was twenty years ago. I think in another couple of years it will be more common then just having a monogamous relationship. Good luck To you.
Thanks Cuckcowboy, I am certainly going to give it a go. I could go down the easier route of monogamy, but I know in my core what I am and what I want. I am a white male looking for a cuckold relationship with a BBC loving white female - that really is me!

It may sound strange but I actually enjoy being the beta white male! But only when the bull is a big black male and the girl in question is a white female. I just love white women who like big black men - and I seriously want to partner one.
I hear that. I’m the same way. Masturbate daily to it. I’ve tried to get wife into it but she hates sex. That was kinda my point of her trying a large black cock, might change her attitude towards sex.

You sound exactly like me to a tee. I’m going to follow you and hope to see some good posts about this. I wish you just as much luck in your search as I hope for myself.

I hear that. I’m the same way. Masturbate daily to it. I’ve tried to get wife into it but she hates sex. That was kinda my point of her trying a large black cock, might change her attitude towards sex.
Me as well as the bull must be a black stud and I prefer big muscles. There is a small part of me that would marry a black or mixed woman too as I am strongly attracted to them and let her cuckold me. For me the woman will most likely be white but I am more open to the wife being of other ethnic backgrounds than the bull. The bull must be a big strong muscular black stud as that is the only man I will submit to. I will be on my knees for that.

You sound exactly like me to a tee. I’m going to follow you and hope to see some good posts about this. I wish you just as much luck in your search as I hope for myself.ll
Thanks for your very kind words. It's never easy to find a partner when your relationship goals and desired partner are way out of the 'normative' range. And that makes it so easy to just accept the 'norm' and what's expected of you, but some of us just keep in there fighting for that dream lady - that is certainly the route I'm going anyway.

I love BBC loving white women and I want to be a loyal, empathic and supportive partner to one.

That said, the standard needs of a good relationship apply - a couple need to get on well, have good banter, have similar values, have similar goals and just basically care about each other. Amd if that's the case, I think the loyalty of a whte cuck to his snowbunny will be absolute

Well it's pretty tough to find. Seems alot of white women just want BBC and that's it!
I saw a younger 20 something woman at a gas station today and she was staring down this black guy like nobody's business!
She was in a nurse uniform and was done pumping her gas but hung around to clean her windows and other BS. He didn't even her acknowledge her. They just want the BBC and it's a reality
I am the same way! I encourage any white female to be blacked, even the ones in my family. It’s hard to think about and definitely to watch a wholesome white girl go black for the first time, no matter their motive. However, there is nothing like watching a true hood rat snowbunny tie up her hair in a messy bun eager to grab her a handful of some juicy black dick & squeeze it tight as she strokes it showing off her sexy long nails (luv long nails!) then proceeds stuffing her throat till she chokes! 😍 Even if she’s fat &/or kinda ugly its cool cuz it’s nasty! I call these fat & ugly negro lovin white hoes “Blizzard Boars” They gag on black dick until snot comes out their nose & are honestly the only type of white bitch guys like us have a chance at securing ourselves the kind of white slut thatll enjoy being a nasty negro lovin cum dump whore for our entertainment..
But unfortunately, for if you’re a BBC obsessed white dude like us, we have no incentive to offer a quality snowbunny in a relationship besides $.. They already get all the black dick they want. They don’t need us to love them. They damn sure don’t need us for sex. Our only use to them is financial, and even then they don’t need us and most likely won’t ever give us the pleasure of watching them suck a black dick. Life’s a bitch..

sign me up to

I believe I struck gold on my snow bunny hunt today! If you ever wanted to know what a black bred snowbunny looks like, this is your answer… This is clearly a nasty whore owned by black dick since way back, before it was a trend..
Another perfect example of a real snow bunny

Attachments

• 1C7579F5-932B-42F7-9CCA-AC8A99F8D634.png
    1C7579F5-932B-42F7-9CCA-AC8A99F8D634.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
  • DBB84C75-0159-4BDA-B1AF-0FDD4BBCF4DB.png
    DBB84C75-0159-4BDA-B1AF-0FDD4BBCF4DB.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • EF804EE2-9DD5-41FC-ABFA-B0238E29B772.png
    EF804EE2-9DD5-41FC-ABFA-B0238E29B772.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • EFD0B286-F94C-43FE-BCF3-BA094484BB3A.png