Only big black men with white women imbue me with cuckold feelings

I think it’s the interaction of perception. Black males having alpha traits and White females having feminine traits. People love to see the alpha turn that femininity into a beast and you can attribute it to the BBC

It’s the BBC that transforms that feminine women into a self confident, go after what you want, throw caution to the wind woman that men find intoxicating

I;m a white male with a very strong urge to be in a cuckold relationship with a white female who has big black lovers. Oddly these feelings are not generated in any other racial dynamic, there is something about white women being with big black men that drives my cuckold desires.

Those interracial cuckold desires are now an intrinsic part of my sexuality and I long to fulfill them, although I have yet to do so. In a society with no black men I wouldn't have these cuckold desires at all, but the presence of big dominant black men in the proximity of white females has rewired my sexual brain to want to be a cuckold.

I'm still sexually attracted to white women, just as I was before my cuckold feelings developed, but I'm now especially atttracted to white women who sexually prefer big black men. I find such white women alive with sexuality and so much more attractive than white females who settle for white men.

It's amazing the impact big dominant black men have on both white females and some white males!
Look at my profile..My husband is a Huge cuckold..If you would like to meet us and talk about it..write back

Are there other white cucks or white cuckold couples out there who would never have dreamt of a cuckold lifestyle if it wasn't for the presence of big dominant black men?
I like the idea of my wife having sex with other guys - i would prefer asian or black guys because they are different to me .
Younger for sure as she already has an old guy at home .
Black skin has the additional benefit of colour contrast and i know a lot of black guys have a good sense for moving and rythm .

At last her choice - same as size , depend on her .

Back