SMALL PENIS PICTURES

personally i think most white guys have similiar stories or at least as you said may help them to fully understand. i had no idea my 1st wife was doing all that..and looking back.. she did with good reason.. i can NOT blame her

Well back then i was a different person.. always uptight...on edge.. and very very jealous... if she would have aske dme i probably would have xploded and gotten very mad

Thanks for sharing, I am intrigued by how these experiences have affected you. You have embraced your sissy side here but have you kept things hidden in real life or are you open about it? Was there a time you realized you wanted to take on the fem role? Hope this is not too personal & just shut us down if so, but I think others will find this interesting & you seem open to sharing.

Thanks for sharing, I am intrigued by how these experiences have affected you. You have embraced your sissy side here but have you kept things hidden in real life or are you open about it? Was there a time you realized you wanted to take on the fem role? Hope this is not too personal & just shut us down if so, but I think others will find this interesting & you seem open to sharing.

well i THANK you for letting me know. Maybe with all this more white husbands and bfs find out something about themselves and their wives and gfs. My ego really had a grip on me and looking back i think it was because i did NOT want to truthfully face up to my own ignorance and weaknesses. i was so head strong and stubborn and so "full of myself" i didn't see or even notice the little things that my cute beautiful wife was giving off to me. When she laid it all out to me years after she divorced me...THAT hit home real solid..and the real truth became more clear to me, even though it hurt me so deeply i was in tears as she told me more and more about how inept, inadequate, and basically useless with her..and any woman. Not only did that older Black maintenance man make her orgasm like never before she said she felt more alive and sexy with him than she ever did with me. She spared nothing telling me everything. It hurt and i felt humiliated, weak, and useless... and that is what i then realized that is all i ever was and all i ever will be. What made it even more obvious to me was that after she kicked me out i dated women and i would never hear back from them again IF i ever got them in bed with me.

I'd call them back but never got a return call. Each and every time i "felt" what my 1st wife had told me, how inadequate i was and how that Black man and his friends later on made he feel so sexually alive. i would keep wondering how big and how hard they actually fucked her, abd that led over my way of thinking about the women i had dated. Never a call back.. i had bet they too saw what my 1st wife saw. Every Black man i saw i started thinking that he was fucking my ex wife or the women i had "dated". That never ever left my mind. Online i sa more and more and more how Black guys were having white girls, white women, white wives,,and so easily too. i did try so many times to be masculine, like the studs i had seen..always though failure to perform or if i did never ever good enough. Like so many times in the past i'd cum way too quickly and/or not get hard enough to do anything.

Hello, i think that if there is a section with BBC pictures, we need a section with small white penis pictures, so that we get a good contrast between the BBC and SWP. Please do post some Small White Penis pictures here, so that everyone can compare and comment about those. Thank u very much :) View attachment 79743
Here is mine

Attachments

• IMG_20190116_191319.jpg
    IMG_20190116_191319.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 28

Attachments

• IMG_20190116_191319.jpg
    IMG_20190116_191319.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20190117_132703.jpg
    IMG_20190117_132703.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 16