SMALL PENIS PICTURES

Did her confrontation help you recognize what you are? Did she awaken your bbc desire?
i felt ashamed and humiliated..i know i was almost in tears. Just couldnt understand it all and felt used. He and the others could fuck her for hours..i never even could last beyound maybe 3 to 4 minutes at the very best. She went into details about him and the others how good they were and how much she enjoyed them all...the maintenance man had his friends over..dumb as sme and no idea at all. YES Very much so awaken my BBC desires and interests. ..especially when she went into details.

i felt ashamed and humiliated..i know i was almost in tears. Just couldnt understand it all and felt used. He and the others could fuck her for hours..i never even could last beyound maybe 3 to 4 minutes at the very best. She went into details about him and the others how good they were and how much she enjoyed them all...the maintenance man had his friends over..dumb as sme and no idea at all. YES Very much so awaken my BBC desires and interests. ..especially when she went into details.
I like details

None of them were like me at all and didnt ask her how this felt or how that felt..or am i doing it right for you..i always tried to make her happy thayt way whenever we had sex. She said she felt sexier and more desireable with them. Talk about feeling humiloated so much. I really got to me when she was telling me about cock size and particularly the 60 yo Black man..9 inches..no way... my wife was 4'10" and maybe about 100 pounds..very petite.. i just couldnt believe she could handle a cock that size.. but obviously she did..and not just his. There were times he would spend the afternoon at our apartment. He'd take her out to lunch and places, and met hs friends. 3 Months before she kicke dme out she told she got pregnant but not sure who, other than Black. She had the baby and gave it up for adoption.

None of them were like me at all and didnt ask her how this felt or how that felt..or am i doing it right for you..i always tried to make her happy thayt way whenever we had sex. She said she felt sexier and more desireable with them. Talk about feeling humiloated so much. I really got to me when she was telling me about cock size and particularly the 60 yo Black man..9 inches..no way... my wife was 4'10" and maybe about 100 pounds..very petite.. i just couldnt believe she could handle a cock that size.. but obviously she did..and not just his. There were times he would spend the afternoon at our apartment. He'd take her out to lunch and places, and met hs friends. 3 Months before she kicke dme out she told she got pregnant but not sure who, other than Black. She had the baby and gave it up for adoption.
I want to hear more ... But I got to go to work ... Back later

Whe

When did you first give yourself to a black man

It was very strange.. about 3 or 4 months after i ran into my ex-wife at the mall. It came over me pretty quickly..although not being a real man and being a femme sissy was apparently within me. i went to an ABS where they had videos, a theatre, glory hole booths and a lil larger viewing rooms

It was very strange.. about 3 or 4 months after i ran into my ex-wife at the mall. It came over me pretty quickly..although not being a real man and being a femme sissy was apparently within me. i went to an ABS where they had videos, a theatre, glory hole booths and a lil larger viewing rooms
That does sound good. Please more

When i pulled into the parking lot in the back just as i parked a Black man opened the passenger door and got in.. He said he wanted his dick sucked..and i was going to do it. He took my hand and put it on his jeans at his hard cock. I didnt hestitate to start rubbing him.. and the first thing i thoiught of my ex-wife fucking black men. It seemed instinctive i unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock.. pretty black and veiny. i moved over and went righ tdown on him sucking his cock.. wasnt long and i was hooked.

When i pulled into the parking lot in the back just as i parked a Black man opened the passenger door and got in.. He said he wanted his dick sucked..and i was going to do it. He took my hand and put it on his jeans at his hard cock. I didnt hestitate to start rubbing him.. and the first thing i thoiught of my ex-wife fucking black men. It seemed instinctive i unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock.. pretty black and veiny. i moved over and went righ tdown on him sucking his cock.. wasnt long and i was hooked.

Yes, that is how it happens often. I want to thank you for your story. AND - I hope you have more ...

ohh there are so many things that have happened. i truly didnt fully expect that to happen and certainly didnt know i would feel rub his black cock and suck it so easily... somewhat made me feel so much less of a ,man.

Maybe made you feel more alive. It is so very easy to give a beautiful black cock a blowjob in a car. Was he a one and done or did he come back?

Back