SMALL PENIS PICTURES

My 1st wife had multiple affairs and meetings with men.. even the much older Black maintenance man who worked at the apartment complex we lived at when in early to mid 20's.
That is a beautiful start. In my 20's there was big black cross dresser in the neighborhood. Wanted to give myself to him ... Much the pity I did not

After a lil over 2 years being married to her..she filed for divorce..basically kicked me out. At the time i had NO idea anyof it was going on. I truly and honestly believed i was doing good. She had made comments many times about our sex life but I never took it the way she really meant it. She said i fucked like a rabbit...which i took as a positive... dumb me. i didnt find out about all her affairs until sometime after she divorced me and it was final. Happened to run into her at the mall, and everything was good. She told me to take her to lunch, which i did gratefully, and went to the mall food court. About half way through eating she did a complete download on me.

After a lil over 2 years being married to her..she filed for divorce..basically kicked me out. At the time i had NO idea anyof it was going on. I truly and honestly believed i was doing good. She had made comments many times about our sex life but I never took it the way she really meant it. She said i fucked like a rabbit...which i took as a positive... dumb me. i didnt find out about all her affairs until sometime after she divorced me and it was final. Happened to run into her at the mall, and everything was good. She told me to take her to lunch, which i did gratefully, and went to the mall food court. About half way through eating she did a complete download on me.
Graphically ...

Told me i was never any good and she always faked her orgasms.. that hurt. i couldn't beleive all the time we were married she never came with me. She said she would masturbate eecey day tryign to relieve her sexual needs. "What kind of a husband would let his wife do that and not satisfy her"? was her question/statement to me. She stated having affairs even fucking a couple of the Navy guys who lived downstairs. Again shocked.. I even helped these guys with things and thought we were friends.

Told me i was never any good and she always faked her orgasms.. that hurt. i couldn't beleive all the time we were married she never came with me. She said she would masturbate eecey day tryign to relieve her sexual needs. "What kind of a husband would let his wife do that and not satisfy her"? was her question/statement to me. She stated having affairs even fucking a couple of the Navy guys who lived downstairs. Again shocked.. I even helped these guys with things and thought we were friends.
Did it turn you ...

She put me down with every word she said. Openly admitting also that she was inviting the Black maintenance man to come over while i was at work. She even made up "thigns that needed fixed" so she could get him there to fuck her. He had to be in his mid 60's. She really played it good i must say cause i had no clue at all. Even when talking to him i never caught on.

She put me down with every word she said. Openly admitting also that she was inviting the Black maintenance man to come over while i was at work. She even made up "thigns that needed fixed" so she could get him there to fuck her. He had to be in his mid 60's. She really played it good i must say cause i had no clue at all. Even when talking to him i never caught on.
Kisses ? Pussy ? Taste different?

Back