Small dicked Cuck w/ bbw wife needs BBC

Heya All, mid 50's cpl in SW Michigan Wife needs black cock dominance, filling her with bareback cum. She luvs having me subordinated by blackmen, whatever the whims of BBC , he is to serve
and clean her cunt. Cuck Lee has a soft, sometimes hard little cockette maybe 3-4 inches, comes too quick for her, sometimes drips before entry, so she has stopped having sex and sought out biggerbetter COCK-- black only. Her servile nature luvs to have sex, no stopping points.

for

Thank you sir for your kind words.......my wife would love to speak w/ you..... currently Dsoul ( Master Shango )has entered into pre-agreement of sorts..... but ... well, it is up to her really...I will tell her your thoughts and wants....
White boi Cuck lee

D

Deaconhull

Will be in Kalamazoo 8 Apr 2013 in route to Augusta. Anything good around there?

MackJ

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Heya All, mid 50's cpl in SW Michigan Wife needs black cock dominance, filling her with bareback cum. She luvs having me subordinated by blackmen, whatever the whims of BBC , he is to serve
and clean her cunt. Cuck Lee has a soft, sometimes hard little cockette maybe 3-4 inches, comes too quick for her, sometimes drips before entry, so she has stopped having sex and sought out biggerbetter COCK-- black only. Her servile nature luvs to have sex, no stopping points.
I can help you with that. NYC here.

image.jpg Master Mack,

I am quite certain Sir your bull cock would pleasure me
as my cucked hubby white boi Is honored to have you
Fuck me like your owned slut. I just love black cock!
mmmm.... hope you enjoy big butts and boobs
Cuz my pussy needs the CUM only the superior black race
can fill within me .., almost like a magic potion that makes
me comply to any desire you might have MasterMack.