Small dick white boy looking to be full time slave to BBC king #blackcocksmatter

LOL...not very committed. I need folks on this site to realize that havent heard from him in a day. We shall see if he replies tomorrow :)
Oh No Reaction GIF by Travis
Interesting. Most guys are not into being a cuckold like myself. Im just a slave for the black race to use and abuse how ever they want. Im a closet slave and serve a few different black men and two black woman. To look at me out in the world you would never think that i was the faggot i am. Most of them black men ask that i keep myself in the closet. A couple of them ask that i walk to the door dressed like a fag girl. I wear panties, a bra, short shorts, half shirt, highheels, stockings i even have a wig to make myself really look like a fag chic. My balls have been removed and i also wear a bra most days because i have real tits. Ive always had a tiny penis (clit) Most white men have tiny clits and should be used as a slave. A black king should be able to use our white slave services. Some black men just want me to get there, strip naked and theyll take what they want for as long as they want until there done abusing me. Then kick me out until the next time they want to abuse a white slave. Ive had very nasty rough foul things done to me. Its whatever the man wants. I get tied up and whiped, kicked, punched, spit and pissed on, ive had my hole stretched, ive even been made to do things in public. In walmart i gave a man head, i was bent over and fucked. I always wear panties and a bra. I was on the pill for a while thats why i have tits. I have a woman thats far worse then a man. She is violent. I clean, cook, hand feed, wash you in the shower, ive been made to use my bare white ass to mop floors and even my crotch or the whole front of my pasty white fat body. Ive have to do very gross nasty things. As we should. All whites should serve all blacks. I will never say no to a black man that tells me to drop my pants and bend over or get on my knees. Its the only thing were good for. My penis will never and has never pleased a woman only a black woman, when shes beating it or torturing it. Putting her cigarette out on it. Punching it. Digging her nails into it. All whites will serve as slaves soon. Dont worry about being a cuck, they want us as slaves.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230330_101129_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230330_101129_Calculator+.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230330_101055_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230330_101055_Calculator+.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230330_101030_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20230330_101030_Calculator+.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 4
Interesting. Most guys are not into being a cuckold like myself. Im just a slave for the black race to use and abuse how ever they want. Im a closet slave and serve a few different black men and two black woman. To look at me out in the world you would never think that i was the faggot i am. Most of them black men ask that i keep myself in the closet. A couple of them ask that i walk to the door dressed like a fag girl. I wear panties, a bra, short shorts, half shirt, highheels, stockings i even have a wig to make myself really look like a fag chic. My balls have been removed and i also wear a bra most days because i have real tits. Ive always had a tiny penis (clit) Most white men have tiny clits and should be used as a slave. A black king should be able to use our white slave services. Some black men just want me to get there, strip naked and theyll take what they want for as long as they want until there done abusing me. Then kick me out until the next time they want to abuse a white slave. Ive had very nasty rough foul things done to me. Its whatever the man wants. I get tied up and whiped, kicked, punched, spit and pissed on, ive had my hole stretched, ive even been made to do things in public. In walmart i gave a man head, i was bent over and fucked. I always wear panties and a bra. I was on the pill for a while thats why i have tits. I have a woman thats far worse then a man. She is violent. I clean, cook, hand feed, wash you in the shower, ive been made to use my bare white ass to mop floors and even my crotch or the whole front of my pasty white fat body. Ive have to do very gross nasty things. As we should. All whites should serve all blacks. I will never say no to a black man that tells me to drop my pants and bend over or get on my knees. Its the only thing were good for. My penis will never and has never pleased a woman only a black woman, when shes beating it or torturing it. Putting her cigarette out on it. Punching it. Digging her nails into it. All whites will serve as slaves soon. Dont worry about being a cuck, they want us as slaves.
Love it!

Back