Small dick white boy looking to be full time slave to BBC king #blackcocksmatter

Looking to worship a BBC and help him achieve his ultimate goal of breeding as many white women as possible. Will do daily chores and help with cleanup in everyway possible. Open to helping white women fulfill their ultimate fantasy of getting filled by large black dicks as well. Toronto Canada area only
WIN_20210809_19_53_31_Pro.jpg

Good luck. I have owned male slaves before. Its a lot of hard work, good luck with finding a master in Canada.
I'm extremely committed and will do everything I can to help spread black seed. I'm looking for an experienced master who knows what buttons to push and demands absolute servitude. Not sure how it would work but may be open to something online to start

I'm extremely committed and will do everything I can to help spread black seed. I'm looking for an experienced master who knows what buttons to push and demands absolute servitude. Not sure how it would work but may be open to something online to start
I appreciate your reply. But Im not sure it would work either for you being online. I'm not saying this would be your issue, but a lot of cuckolds forget about the relationship and jump straight to the sex part. Most of these men seem to not "understand" women at all. I have been with many women and I have spoken to 10x more women than that. I listen, A LOT! I listen more than I speak to women. So when I hear them, I understand more and more. Cuckolds do not have the same opportunities that I have to listen to countless women say the same things over and over again. They want a cuckold that can be a solid rock in the relationship. the cuckolds unfortunately focus 100% effort on the sex part. So women get frustrated. They cant understand why guys are obsessed. They want you to cut it out. They want you to show them what kind of bf you will be. If you have a small penis, women can overlook that if you are the most amazing guy on the planet. Women are incredible. They are 100% better humans than men are, we are petty, ego-centric idiots. It's amazing men can function everyday with how dumb our brains are.

Your reply is pretty dumb, sorry to say. "An experienced master who knows what buttons to push and demands absolute servitude"
And yet then you wrote "Not sure how it would, but may be open to something online to start."

The 2nd line is why it won't work. I can push your buttons and demand servitude. Thats the easy part, the hard part is you obeying and being a true cuckold. I dont think you're ready in my humble opinion.

Cuckolds should not "think". that's the point. Let the woman do the thinking. She is smarter than you. Let intelligent bulls and masters do the thinking. That's why you need a smart woman, because she will decide if the bull has a brain or not. Trust women. Listen to women.

I have had many cuckolds contact me asking for advice and guidance. I can't help someone who isn't willing to do what I tell them to do. All the cuckolds that obeyed, ended up in a relationship within 3 months. Three months doesn't seem like a long time, because it isn't but most men cannot commit to anything longer than 3 weeks. So 3 months is an eternity.

I have developed and created thousands of mini groups in my life. Mini groups are 4 or 5 women and 1 or 2 cuckolds. I do this over and over again. The guys always quit before the 3 month time frame is over. Every time. What does that tell you?

I appreciate your reply. But Im not sure it would work either for you being online. I'm not saying this would be your issue, but a lot of cuckolds forget about the relationship and jump straight to the sex part. Most of these men seem to not "understand" women at all. I have been with many women and I have spoken to 10x more women than that. I listen, A LOT! I listen more than I speak to women. So when I hear them, I understand more and more. Cuckolds do not have the same opportunities that I have to listen to countless women say the same things over and over again. They want a cuckold that can be a solid rock in the relationship. the cuckolds unfortunately focus 100% effort on the sex part. So women get frustrated. They cant understand why guys are obsessed. They want you to cut it out. They want you to show them what kind of bf you will be. If you have a small penis, women can overlook that if you are the most amazing guy on the planet. Women are incredible. They are 100% better humans than men are, we are petty, ego-centric idiots. It's amazing men can function everyday with how dumb our brains are.

Your reply is pretty dumb, sorry to say. "An experienced master who knows what buttons to push and demands absolute servitude"
And yet then you wrote "Not sure how it would, but may be open to something online to start."

The 2nd line is why it won't work. I can push your buttons and demand servitude. Thats the easy part, the hard part is you obeying and being a true cuckold. I dont think you're ready in my humble opinion.

Cuckolds should not "think". that's the point. Let the woman do the thinking. She is smarter than you. Let intelligent bulls and masters do the thinking. That's why you need a smart woman, because she will decide if the bull has a brain or not. Trust women. Listen to women.

I have had many cuckolds contact me asking for advice and guidance. I can't help someone who isn't willing to do what I tell them to do. All the cuckolds that obeyed, ended up in a relationship within 3 months. Three months doesn't seem like a long time, because it isn't but most men cannot commit to anything longer than 3 weeks. So 3 months is an eternity.

I have developed and created thousands of mini groups in my life. Mini groups are 4 or 5 women and 1 or 2 cuckolds. I do this over and over again. The guys always quit before the 3 month time frame is over. Every time. What does that tell you?
Thanks for the detailed response. I can't stress enough to you my commitment to the ideas you just explained. I realize only time will tell if I am serious or not but please give me a chance to at least prove that I am

Thanks for the detailed response. I can't stress enough to you my commitment to the ideas you just explained. I realize only time will tell if I am serious or not but please give me a chance to at least prove that I am
LOL...not very committed. I need folks on this site to realize that havent heard from him in a day. We shall see if he replies tomorrow :)
Oh No Reaction GIF by Travis

I have had many cuckolds contact me asking for advice and guidance. I can't help someone who isn't willing to do what I tell them to do. All the cuckolds that obeyed, ended up in a relationship within 3 months.

I have more desire for submitting as a female (sissy?) than being a cuck, but I understand that I probably am not worthy of that. If I could find a woman that accepted me for who I am, I would love her very much and do my best to be a good boyfriend. I love women. To me, it's more about submission of my whole being and acceptance of my role than about specific sexual acts. Do you think you could teach me?

I have more desire for submitting as a female (sissy?) than being a cuck, but I understand that I probably am not worthy of that. If I could find a woman that accepted me for who I am, I would love her very much and do my best to be a good boyfriend. I love women. To me, it's more about submission of my whole being and acceptance of my role than about specific sexual acts. Do you think you could teach me?
Hello
thanks for the comment.
To answer your question as directly as I can. I can teach anyone. The issue isn't my ability to teach.
I have worked with cuckolds, sissies, slaves, subs. I have also worked side by side with professional Mistresses and Cuckodresses.
One of my friends is a Pro Mistress in DC.
We discuss the training of sub men all the time - and we offer support to one another because training men is very difficult.
The training of women is 10x easier than men.
And the biggest reason is women do not have the same issues with commitment. Women do not have the same issues with communication
And women do not have the same issues with opening up, being honest and being vulnerable.

Oh the other hand, men in general are a bunch of scared 9-year old parading around like they know everything.
And when you expose how scared they are or how dumb they really are - they lash out. They get very defensive. They become belligerent and in some cases exhibit extreme passive aggressive behavior.

One of the reason I love women so much is because women are easy to get along with. If something is bothering them, you just have to ask. And they will tell you the truth, if you show them respect.

The book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" was written by a man - thus its pure bullshit.
Men are Idiots and Women Deserve Medals should be a book.
Because frankly, Im not sure how women put up with men.

In your situation, the real question is "what's the big deal?"
You described a lot of things that are easy to teach. The problem is you. You care too much about what other people think.
So Unless you are a teenager, I'm not sure why you allow other people to dictate your life
If you have a job, have your own place and pay your own bills, the only person that you need to be accountable to - is yourself.

And it doesnt sound like you are. It sounds like your brain isn't screwed on straight right now.
So the biggest hurdle for you is "Can you allow yourself to stop thinking?" Because your brain waves are moving in the opposite direction.
You have created imaginary obstacles that you need to overcome. You have made your life harder on purpose.

Let's turn this back around - Do you think you can get out of your own way so that you can live the type of life that you just described to me?

Let's turn this back around - Do you think you can get out of your own way so that you can live the type of life that you just described to me?
Honestly? I don't really know. I want to. I have a lot of fear in me. Confusion. I need to give it my best. That is the only sincere answer I can give. I don't want to bs anyone.

Honestly? I don't really know. I want to. I have a lot of fear in me. Confusion. I need to give it my best. That is the only sincere answer I can give. I don't want to bs anyone.
I hear you.
It sounds like you need to work through some personal issues. You are not ready to be trained.
Here's my best advice
Figure out what the "obstacles" are that are preventing you from living this lifestyle
And hint : The obstacle is NOT meeting a woman.
You have to really look at yourself and reflect. Why are you so afraid?

I hear you.
It sounds like you need to work through some personal issues. You are not ready to be trained.
That makes me really sad but ok.

Here's my best advice
Figure out what the "obstacles" are that are preventing you from living this lifestyle
And hint : The obstacle is NOT meeting a woman.
You have to really look at yourself and reflect. Why are you so afraid?
I would rather find a man. And it's hard to find one I can trust.

I'm afraid of abandonment.
I think you answered your own questions. If this is the underlying issue, you need to address the issue.
You cant run from it, otherwise all of your fears will come true.

All relationships are scary. All relationships put you in a position of losing. Thats kind of why you go and meet people.
Part of the reason you have created this huge hurdle for yourself is because you are not seeking a healthy relationship. You just want the thrill and you know in the back of your head, that if you chase the thrill people will take advantage of you.

So obviously you are a smart guy. But here's my advice. Stop chasing one night stands. Make it a rule. You will not get naked on a first date. You will not do anything sexual on a first meet or date. Its just a rule. If you put this rule in place, it will eliminate 80 percent of the scumbags out there.

Its a choice you make. Do you really want this or do you just want to pretend?

Ive been teaching people for a very long time. Meeting people for healthy relationships is a lot easier than you realize. Stop chasing the thrill and start looking for real people.

I think you answered your own questions. If this is the underlying issue, you need to address the issue.
You cant run from it, otherwise all of your fears will come true.

All relationships are scary. All relationships put you in a position of losing. Thats kind of why you go and meet people.
Part of the reason you have created this huge hurdle for yourself is because you are not seeking a healthy relationship. You just want the thrill and you know in the back of your head, that if you chase the thrill people will take advantage of you.

So obviously you are a smart guy. But here's my advice. Stop chasing one night stands. Make it a rule. You will not get naked on a first date. You will not do anything sexual on a first meet or date. Its just a rule. If you put this rule in place, it will eliminate 80 percent of the scumbags out there.

Its a choice you make. Do you really want this or do you just want to pretend?

Ive been teaching people for a very long time. Meeting people for healthy relationships is a lot easier than you realize. Stop chasing the thrill and start looking for real people.
I'm not chasing one night stands or getting naked on first dates though. I don't even get dates to go to.

Back