Slut, whore, bitch, etc.

Trayreloaded

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I've noticed that there are a lot of men on this site that choose to use "derogatory" words towards women on certain post or pics. Examples: "give that bitch the fucking all white sluts need"... "Thats a good whore"... "That white slut is made for bbc". Etc. Etc. For me, it's never been my type of thing or approach. I'm no "prude" or "lame" by any means, but i chose to use such language in the bedroom AFTER discussing it over with the woman/couple. Not on random post/pics of strangers. However i hardly see any objections from women when men use those type of phrases. I understand there is an element of dom/sub that plays a factor, but is it really something yall females/couples enjoy from strangers?

I've noticed that there are a lot of men on this site that choose to use "derogatory" words towards women on certain post or pics. Examples: "give that bitch the fucking all white sluts need"... "Thats a good whore"... "That white slut is made for bbc". Etc. Etc. For me, it's never been my type of thing or approach. I'm no "prude" or "lame" by any means, but i chose to use such language in the bedroom AFTER discussing it over with the woman/couple. Not on random post/pics of strangers. However i hardly see any objections from women when men use those type of phrases. I understand there is an element of dom/sub that plays a factor, but is it really something yall females/couples enjoy from strangers?

Love to see threads like this! You are right on point!
In my eyes this is very inappropriate for two strangers to use this language. A complete turn off too!
I understand we all have fantasies that we’d like to fulfill. But there is a thin line between fantasy and reality!!! I see nothing wrong with this language with two people who know and trust each other and are experiencing a role play scenario!!!
Never ever assume all women are submissive!!! And never assume they like things rough in the bedroom!

A bit of Internet bravery. A bit of dom/sub type of role playing. Maybe trying to make a pic comment post stand out. I'm not exactly sure. But I doubt they would have the stones or encourage to say that face to face to a woman or a couple.
In the bedroom or even in public (date) with our regular men we have no problem with
slut or whore. Bitch is not something my wife responds to well.

I only like other men calling me a slut/bitch/whore etc in the bedroom,respect is given and expected in a social setting.I don't mind my husband calling me anything anytime,as long as it's in context.I don't view any of those descriptions as negative,but nearly all men use them in a negative way which is why I don't like it in a social setting

A little bit of dirty talking during sex can be hot of the right atmosphere is in place but we won’t tolerate that from anyone we invite into our relationship unless she initiated it and is ok with it. We seem to have a difficult time meeting anyone because we insist on having a rapport with someone and making sure they are a good fit for us. Seems like everyone we try to talk to, unless you send a bunch of dirty photos and say “do whatever you want to this.....(insert dirty talk) they won’t even respond. We’ll hold out for someone who actually is genuine and hopefully have a long term thing cause we’re tired of continually hunting and dealing with flakes

if you also notice those guys have blank media and not fucking any chicks lol lol
UNLESS you're @BobbyLongKong10 - you can call a bitch such classics as 'cuntstuffins', 'dickmatized pussyburger'... and 'slutimals' lol and STILL fuck.

I like dirty talking, it turns me on. I think it's mostly because i am pretty submissive sexually.
I guess people who using that words, not always mean to offend other people, they are just being straightforward and they love that dirty talking themselves so they mean it like a compliment. I also don't think that they would behave like that on facebook or somewhere else.
To tell it short i don't mind derogatory words, but i also don't think that all other women love it.
i know what u mean, xactly

Very much so! I can see how it would be surprising, but one of the reasons I share my pics is because being degraded and desired by strangers is a huge turn on for me, and my husband likes to watch it happen.

My husband treats me like a classy queen so I want the exact opposite from other men. I say bring it on! I like it in person too :)

Last edited:
I really dislike whore and slut and most derogatory terms....my eyes get lidded with boredom....
The exception is "bitch" but if and only if it is used as if to cast me as a female dog in an erotic sense (for me).....not as a shrew who is screeching about dirty dishes in the sink.
In the submissive scenarios.....I always preferred...."girl"....

I don't use the words bitch or whore towards a woman, it's not for me or I'm not into calling her a slut or white slut either since it's not my thing. I don't use these words to strangers online either. I do like dirty talking in the bedroom or if we been sexting each other each offline. Like for example say she's sucking me and I say "You like sucking Daddy's cock, don't you?" "Mmm, yes Daddy", or "Daddy likes it when you're a good girl. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get more of your reward. or saying "Good girl."when she does something I like or enjoys what I'm doing-that's the kind of dirty talking I like in the bedroom. I don't like hearing the "N" word being used in the bedroom, that's a turn-off for me completely.

Last edited:
Back