Size does not matter

So my point is a Bull shouldn't just depend on the size of his cock, to impress a woman. Also what exactly is Big Cock is in the eye of the woman, regardless of how big we think or claim our cock to be, there is always women out there that have had just as big or sometimes bigger. If all you have is your cock to get a woman to submit, then sometimes you might loose the game before it even gets started
Bull fight! Lol. So it is not a one size fits all approach. CEO's run businesses differently, coaches have their own philosophies. As long as everyone is having fun, which I think is the purpose of all this stuff, who cares who is right?
Lol, I bet you would love to see that fight little Miss instigator. I have no disagreement with what my brother @King of the Swirl said, he is right that it's more than just about the cock and you gotta have the swag, and a presence of mind too. Of course a man is not gonna attract or keep many women by being just a meat-head.

My point towards the topic of discussion and from experience with countless women backed by all of the testimonies on this site is that a large male package undeniably delivers a bigger bang on top of having the other elements mentioned. All of the posts of women on here bragging about loving BBCs and the names who unbashfulky admit their 'shortcomings' (pun intended) and how their wives/girl friends are not satisfied is proof of it.

The posting of such a topic was only going to stimulate such an intercourse in dialog with countering viewpoints. But when it comes to just that intercourse, she said 'Size Does Not Matter' not your brain and muscles matter too. For every one person who posts on here that it doesn't matter there are at least a 100 posts that counter and refute that claim and not just from the 'vertical and horizontal penile challenged' men on here.

Dont fool yourself and say it doesn't matter, just talk to men and women about the micro-penis issues problem too:

~I'm nailing the coffin shut on this ******* and I hope this post stays dead and burried. Although you have the right to freedom of speech you don't yell fire in a crowded theatre either and some things you just shouldn't do on a site like this. I'll just start posting what other thousands of women have wrote on the subject as responses from here on out.

~BBB76

Last edited:
BULL-*******. A Bull needs to be larger than life (ego, stamina, mindset,attitude, and most definitely cock too) or he can't call himself a Bull. I agree it's the whole package and not just the cock but the cock is a Big part of the package too. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but woman naturally get submissive to a big cock.

People can say what they want, but the real deal is the feel of that massive cock which gets chic's to squirt and cum super quick. I fucked 2 20something year old chics (one is my Fuck-buddy playmate and she brought her bi-sexual playmate by too) and they both came 4 times before I even came once. That's what a Big Cock and Big stamina can do. Both of those chics lost their minds I fucked them so good and they couldn't believe it.

More to come on this freaky tale with my playmate and her playmate when I have time to write and post all of the pics:

View attachment 581862
awesome, both pic and account

The cold hard truth.

I'm a 37 guy, had around or over 100 women in bed, and from my experience of seeing this question both online and real life socially, overall, the answer seems to be minimum 90% size doesn't matter.
But.
From my experiences and stuff, I'm convinced that an absolute bare minimum 80% of women truly do really feel that size matters, with my own guesstimate that minimum 60% of those women probably prefer 8 inches, or 9" being the sweet spot, 10" after a little warm up time, anything bigger is rare anyway.

I've noticed over the last few years more and more women seem to be saying how size doesn't matter but a thicker girth is preferable... ;);) lol, like - oookaayyy, yea...hint hint.

Truth is = truth hurts. So women realise this of the need to say things like size doesn't matter, or else lots of guys with less than say 5 or 6 inches just won't be able to get it up in the heat of the moment, or will struggle to get or stay hard.

Back