Site going down hill...fast!

Plenty of verified folks faking like they're real...

I doubt my friend here is referring to the actual website itself, he is talking anout either phantom profiles clogging up the way for those who actually want to meet, or you fellas who don't show up or talk big noise about your 37" fuck meat and can't get it up or last 5 minutes and don't make it worthwhile for the lady which is why we should be fucking in the first place...anyway...I'm sure he is referring to you fuck knuckles

Site going down hill...fast! Lo and behold, they are back on the site for hours as if they never left.

Blame it on Final Four, andNFL combine, baseball opening day, the masters...and the ending to a fee shows on tv...ended...its all over now and r
The horniness will be justified!

This site has actually held up pretty well and gotten better with the verification of members. Still haven't had a meet off here but have talked to more legit folks.

The other site( I love interracial) I used to use and had a meet off was flooded with fakes and went downhill around the time I came here. That place is a shell of its former self.

Stick to sites that verify members like this. When I lived in the UK. Fab was a good one.

Back