Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
When I was in high school I'm not sure if I was recruited or I prevailed. I had this friend who had a simply amazing black boyfriend, he was in his senior semester. She always bragged to me about his amazing huge black cock and how fantastic that was, I already had this craving for black cock, she multiplied it.

That conversation turned into "stop showing it off to me or I'll want to suck his cock too" and she "oh you can do it, do it, I want to see", and so the constant "jokes".

I had a boyfriend, a regular white guy, but I loved him very much, however he didn't go to that party, that party where I got fucking druhnk and so did the two of them, my friend and her boyfriend.

Well, she began to "joke" about it in front of him, her boyfriend, apparently he knew well how the issue was going, I was dying of shame, but also of desire to do it, and in order not to make the story any longer, I ended up giving the guy a hysterical blowjob in a dark alley, until I swallowed, it was amazing. The first blowjob I gave him of many.

When I was in high school I'm not sure if I was recruited or I prevailed. I had this friend who had a simply amazing black boyfriend, he was in his senior semester. She always bragged to me about his amazing huge black cock and how fantastic that was, I already had this craving for black cock, she multiplied it.

That conversation turned into "stop showing it off to me or I'll want to suck his cock too" and she "oh you can do it, do it, I want to see", and so the constant "jokes".

I had a boyfriend, a regular white guy, but I loved him very much, however he didn't go to that party, that party where I got fucking druhnk and so did the two of them, my friend and her boyfriend.

Well, she began to "joke" about it in front of him, her boyfriend, apparently he knew well how the issue was going, I was dying of shame, but also of desire to do it, and in order not to make the story any longer, I ended up giving the guy a hysterical blowjob in a dark alley, until I swallowed, it was amazing. The first blowjob I gave him of many.
good girl

Any woman that I select, I train how to recruit more women.
Its a skill and once you know how to do it - you can meet more and more women who want to join you

I ike when women share me - it makes me feel like my cock has a purpose..

And did you share this experience with other friends?

good girl

Any woman that I select, I train how to recruit more women.
Its a skill and once you know how to do it - you can meet more and more women who want to join you

I ike when women share me - it makes me feel like my cock has a purpose..
I've always said I wish my wife could meet someone in the lifestyle perhaps it would have helped her get into it

Personally I find that some are simply mischevious or recruit simply to deflower a bbc virgin for fun.. THOSE are the girls that give you the best chance to see your wife lose her bbc cherry..
Such a hot concept. I imagine a busy slutty girl who gets her rocks off by befriending white couples with little sexual experience between them, and getting the female totally slutted out for BBC. She would tease the cuck male with photos and videos of his girl being fucked by black men.

I've always said I wish my wife could meet someone in the lifestyle perhaps it would have helped her get into it
I think you're acting like most beta men would act.

you are putting the responsibility on someone else. I trained a Goddess many years ago, she is now a hotwife and a total boss bitch..She is amazing and men worship the ground she walks on. The one thing she needed to learn is the difference between alpha and beta men.
A beta man is a baby.
A beta man tries to pass of responsibility to a woman
A beta man is a "good guy" who lets life pass him by
A beta man "hopes" for things

An alpha man is a man.
An alpha man takes responsibility
An alpha man should be a "good human" but he has the capacity to be very very bad "naughty"
An alpha man doesn't "hope" he creates

Society is not on women's side. It never has been.
I can't say its because of the patriarchy, because to be honest, I'm not even sure what that means
Its a made up construct to control people.

But women want both beta and alpha males.
A woman needs a protector (beta male) but she also needs a primal lover (alpha male)

There are some extraordinary men that can switch between beta and alpha. But those men are so rare, that yes unicorn is probably the best way to put it. Which is why for centuries women shared Alpha men.

@firedogg81 - you need to find some courage and just talk to your wife about the beta/alpha paradox
And ask her - does she want a primal alpha lover or not - because you sir are NOT IT!!

And if she says NO, I don't care - then you need to tell her.
"Ok, good, because from now on, I'm going to be myself and I'm no longer going to pretend to be something for you anymore."

Trust me - once your wife hears that you have been "playing a role" for her -- she will find an alpha to fuck next week.

you are putting the responsibility on someone else. I trained a Goddess many years ago, she is now a hotwife and a total boss bitch..She is amazing and men worship the ground she walks on. The one thing she needed to learn is the difference between alpha and beta men.
A beta man is a baby.

An alpha man is a man.
An alpha man should be a "good human" but he has the capacity to be very very bad "naughty"

I can't say its because of the patriarchy, because to be honest, I'm not even sure what that means

A woman needs a protector (beta male) but she also needs a primal lover (alpha male)

There are some extraordinary men that can switch between beta and alpha. But those men are so rare, that yes unicorn is probably the best way to put it. Which is why for centuries women shared Alpha men.

@firedogg81 - you need to find some courage and just talk to your wife about the beta/alpha paradox
And ask her - does she want a primal alpha lover or not - because you sir are NOT IT!!

"Ok, good, because from now on, I'm going to be myself and I'm no longer going to pretend to be something for you anymore."

Trust me - once your wife hears that you have been "playing a role" for her -- she will find an alpha to fuck next week.
i am not a switch, but an alpha that does care.
...but breeding selection goes beyond that to genes & inherited traits she wants for her children.
that is how it is with my wife. she goes for very tall, muscular/athletic men to impregnate her.

i am not a switch, but an alpha that does care.
...but breeding selection goes beyond that to genes & inherited traits she wants for her children.
that is how it is with my wife. she goes for very tall, muscular/athletic men to impregnate her.
If you say so.

I am a good looking guy. Ive been with a lot of women, but many many more women have seen my cock for various reasons (not going to get into details)
But most women say the same thing, "that's a gorgeous cock"
And only women know what that phrase really means.

Biologically we are wired to be attracted to certain things. And women are wired to like seeing specific types of penises.
But when you start talking about breeding and impregnation - most men lose track of reality.

Women want the best genes - and women are not as shallow as men. Trust me, women are shallow also, but just LESS than men are
So when a woman is thinking about having a baby, she definitely wants to have sex with a good looking guy, but she's also looking for the best genes as well.

I have been approached numerous times to breed wives, I am good looking, but I am also highly intelligent. And I dont believe that EQ is a hereditary thing, but EQ does correlate to processing speed in your brain as well as capacity to grow. Ive done a lot of field research on this topic and people with HIGH IQs do not always equate to people with high EQs, in fact, a lot of people with high IQs have no capacity for actual growth as a human being - they are sort of a living and breathing computer.

And who wants to fuck a computer??

So im hoping that you're not using your fantasy brain to discuss impregnation, but your rational brain to understand that your wife wants the best genes - and that includes way more than physical looks. I am not a model by any means. But I am good looking. I am attractive, but women desire me because of everything I encompass. Theres much more to me than my cock, which is why many more women approach me, inquire about me and tell their husbands to contact me.

Hope that makes more sense.

A beta man is a baby.

An alpha man is a man.

Agreed with the paradox. If you are beta at heart and want to be cuck'd, what more cuck-like thing could you do other than sit your wife down and tell her? The paradox is, only strong guys can do it and pull it off and make it constructive. Weak guys aren't putting their girl's interest first. So, stay unhappy and ignore all the best advice. More pussy for our black friends, as I see it.

Back