Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
That's a great story. It wasn't too long ago white ladies that got bbc were afraid to even tell her closest gfs. Today so many white babes are getting their first bbc through the encouragement of their friends or relatives but they are very careful not to allow any white males in their circle to know about it
I don't think even the softest, prettiest, cutest, most desirable babe-type white girls (adults) and women care if people know in general, if they do BBC nowadays.
Yeah, if they do cheat on a whiteboi BF and they don't want the fucking whiteboi to know, they won't tell the whiteboi if the other dude is pink, Asian, Latino, Black, African, whatever. They won't hide it, only for the single fact that the Bull was BBC.
At least in lots of places it is like that.
Where I live I see several BBC/wf couples on the street over the course of basically every night. This is just one small area of the city where clubs are. The whole city has to be mathematically 100X this area. The Megans and Heathers don't care these days, it's no difference to them who knows.
Gotta love those Millenial bunnies.
The future is to be embraced.

Last edited:
You ladies are literally doing the best most loving thing possible for those white girlfriends of yours that you help convert to black cock! I find that most white girls took their first bbc and load because one of their girlfriends was a bbc loving slut and told her all about taking those massive black bulls and their huge superior black seed.
Both those woman are so thankful to you for helping them realize what they were made for ! I hope it made you white ladies all so much closer and nice u had them milking black cock
With so many white females helping as many other white ladies get bbc (even strangers ) there's a great show of unity among white females without any concern for the white boys they sneak away from.

My girlfriend has asked me a number of times to go on weekend vacations with her and a number of bbc. I have finally agreed to go with her in a couple of weeks. I haven’t been with another man since getting married, so I guess this will be interesting.

I have only recently joined this sight to learn what to expect. Now I’m wondering if I should go.
Clearly U should

Did this group ever get formed?
yeah, but it has been small. Got a lot of people wanting to be in, but two things happened.

When it came down to showing face to verify, most bitched out.

I give specific instructions to join (guys refer a couple or lady gets verified, then guy verify with my female admin)........Easy to follow and it still was hard for some. 30 sec on live kik (skype now) just to say hi.

Basically I got 2 ladies in there now. Two couples I can put back in.

When its time to show face, those that want action will. The rest will just stay in fantasyland.......

Back