Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Not only should women recruit other women to enjoy bbc I also think that women should hook each other up with the good dick that they personally know is good out there. What I'm saying is slide my number to your friend so she can get her back blown out too and you guys can talk about it during your spa date or while out shopping! 😉

My first wife had a friend who had a black boyfriend. She used to tell my wife how much better the black boyfriend was than any of the white guys she had been with. Next thing my wife started hanging out with her friend, the boyfriend and one of his black buddies and wound up pregnant by the buddy. It was the beginning of the end of our marriage.
An ex girlfriend dump me after she got pregnant by our Bull I know how it feels to have those mixed emotions.

Last edited:
Not read the whole thread so may just saying what others have, but there’s no better way to make a women comfortable with cuckolding her husband , and going black ( sometimes that happens at the same time, sometimes a little later) , than when she’s aware of other women doing the same. So, ladies - get to it!

Back