Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Yes of course they should
If a white women has for what ever reason discovered the pleasure of interracial sex and letting black men give her multiple orgasms and filling her full of bbc
They definitely should encourage other white girls and tell them all about her experiences with black men too her female friends and Her family members
she should encourage them to try it too

My friend recently divorced and as a way of cheering her up we went for a weekend of shopping in our local major city. Our first night there i took her to a rnb club that I had been to before and as we walked in she could see why I had been there. It was wall to wall guys and the odd white girl trying for bbc. Within minutes of getting a ******* she was pulled onto the dance floor by a well muscled black guy and she looked frightened but soon relaxed. When they finished they came to me and she asked if he could come to our room later and I agreed. Later on I went home with a guy and she went to our room and in the morning I went back to be greeted by the screams of her being screwed hard from down the corridor. She thanked me for the introduction to bbc.

My friend recently divorced and as a way of cheering her up we went for a weekend of shopping in our local major city. Our first night there i took her to a rnb club that I had been to before and as we walked in she could see why I had been there. It was wall to wall guys and the odd white girl trying for bbc. Within minutes of getting a ******* she was pulled onto the dance floor by a well muscled black guy and she looked frightened but soon relaxed. When they finished they came to me and she asked if he could come to our room later and I agreed. Later on I went home with a guy and she went to our room and in the morning I went back to be greeted by the screams of her being screwed hard from down the corridor. She thanked me for the introduction to bbc.
Such a good friend I'm sure it changed her life for the better

Back