Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Definitely. Having said that my experience is that the white females want to do it because what they have experienced and have become, They know where they were previously and where they are now, and just like a satisfied customer referring it to another customer , they want their friends to also experience it

Over the years i coupled many white girls with exotic lovers. Every single lady was totaly satisfyied and soooo happy. Many of them are today married with black, turk or arab men and have many mixed children. Have a nice day my friends :) This blonde godess is my best friend Karina! Recruited 1 year ago1.jpg

Last edited:
You ladies are literally doing the best most loving thing possible for those white girlfriends of yours that you help convert to black cock! I find that most white girls took their first bbc and load because one of their girlfriends was a bbc loving slut and told her all about taking those massive black bulls and their huge superior black seed.
Both those woman are so thankful to you for helping them realize what they were made for ! I hope it made you white ladies all so much closer and nice u had them milking black cock

I love hearing you back me up on this, bro. Just more proof that it happens more than people realize. I give major props and high fives to any black guy who moves through the entire family. It starts with one, but the black swag and black dick are contagious. Fuck one *******, move on to her sisters, slam her mom, then move on to the aunts hehe
Love this idea !!!!

it's not like i'm an evangelist about it. i figure if a white girl feels it, she will eventually find her way there, (i did!)

i'm pretty open about being with black guys. lots of women are curious about it and ask me about it. is it different? (yes!) how does it feel? (thrills the hell out of me!) how do the guys treat me? (kinda depends on what we want) what does my family think? (they hate it!) do i ever regret it? (NO!) will i ever stop and go back with a white guy? (no) and i'm pretty open and candid in describing the life and why i love it. with me, honest questions get honest answers.
How old were you when you started?

That is the key you white women must invite your friends and once there us Black men will do the rest.....
I agree with you. I find many white women just need a little prompting to get started. Once I start telling them black is better they are very curious and then when I invite them to go unto the internet and show them some blogs that feature black men flaunting their pride for all to see it opens their eyes to just how beautiful black is. They become even more interested when I start showing them all the white women online that are on their knees enjoying the taste of black cock. This kind of exposure is very effective at seducing white girls.

Back