Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
My ex wife tried black when she said she never would but after our ******* was born she started a new job and 2 of her girlfriends at work had dated this black co worker. They told her how hot it was to be with a black guy my wife decided she needed to find out for herself, he basically became her fuck buddy when she was down he would tell her how sexy she was. She thought he was such a good friend that he deserved some married pussy and she gave it to him

This is true hun when I start telling a friend about what Ive been doing you can see them getting drawn in asking questions , moving intheir seat as their pussy starts to dampen then they are on their way x

Hey Kazz, I've had similar experiences also. When I first got involved with a black guy, there was only my best friend, her black boyfriend and then the black guy that was my new lover, who knew about me getting involved interracially. I was afraid to let anyone know about it, thinking I would lose them as a friend because of my choice.. but once I shared it with another girlfriend, I was amazed at how excited she got about it and kept pumping me for all the details.. and then I was really shocked when she told me that having sex with a black guy was her biggest fantasy, one she secretly talked about with another one of our good friends also.. Before I knew it, she called the other girl to meet up with us and for the next 2-3 hours, they were drilling me for details. To make a long story short, not long after, they both were dating black guys also.. Since then, I've become very open with my interracial relationship and have helped convert a number of my girlfriends, some of them even married.. I have found that helping another white woman go black is very exciting to me and I always welcome anyone who wants to talk to me about it..

Hey Kazz, I've had similar experiences also. When I first got involved with a black guy, there was only my best friend, her black boyfriend and then the black guy that was my new lover, who knew about me getting involved interracially. I was afraid to let anyone know about it, thinking I would lose them as a friend because of my choice.. but once I shared it with another girlfriend, I was amazed at how excited she got about it and kept pumping me for all the details.. and then I was really shocked when she told me that having sex with a black guy was her biggest fantasy, one she secretly talked about with another one of our good friends also.. Before I knew it, she called the other girl to meet up with us and for the next 2-3 hours, they were drilling me for details. To make a long story short, not long after, they both were dating black guys also.. Since then, I've become very open with my interracial relationship and have helped convert a number of my girlfriends, some of them even married.. I have found that helping another white woman go black is very exciting to me and I always welcome anyone who wants to talk to me about it..
Exactly hun I think alot of women have fhe fantasy but just need to be helped I know I was to start with x

You're a good friend Janice ;)

Back