Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
"Recruiting" is too strong a word. There are WAY too many "wannabes" on this site. You shouldn't have to be "talked into" being with black men. You're attracted to what you're attracted to. However, I don't think there is harm in telling another white woman you're friends with WHY you're into black men. I just had a girl I'm friends with ask the other day and I told her why.
What was her answer to you!

They do tell other women about good sex. They all do. I have seen it many times. It's the thing of the lifestyle, the stud knows how to fuck and women are drawn to him. He gets to fuck alot of women. Wilt chamberlain fucked 10,000 women. It just happens

I think white women should talk about their experiences with other white women and try to inform those who have not gone black that they should. There a lot of white women who have never had the chance and secretly desire too. There are some who would love too but do not know it yet. No matter the age, white women should have no problem talking about their love for BBC.
That is exactly how my wife began to get curious about Black guys in the first place
She has 2 very good friends who BOTH went Black
And then thats all they ever talked about!

so far i have been...i think i need some alcohol...lol

dear Emily, it's not my place to give you lifestyle advice. BUT, interracial sex for an old girlfriend of mine began with her saying to me "there's this black guy I work with and he's been flirting with me"

Then BOOM!

She knew it had been a fantasy of mine, to know a black man was fucking her. The opportunity arose and she and I took it.

Takeaway from this? Are there any places, work or outside work, where you may come in contact with black men in a consistent basis?
Small talk may lead to flirting, flirting may lead to...well that's up to you.

Just a thought. All the best to you

We live in a world of free choice. I choose to experience the sexual bliss of strong, superior black men but to each her own. Have sex with the person that you want to have sexual experiences with not just because someone tells you to.
I will honestly tell women that I never knew how amazing sex could actually feel until my husband asked me to fuck a black man and that was the start of the best sex of my life.
I truly believe that white women and black men are the perfect sexual partners but everyone has their own opinion.

Your post is worth a bunch of likes because you're such a prime candidate for interracial sex. Shy, quiet, but so interested, so turned on by the thought.

Would love to be watching you when you kiss that first black guy, when he puts his arms around you, when your clothes and his clothes drop
to the floor, and all that's left is a naked white woman with a naked black man
:))))))))

Back